burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Any idea if the SI will get a edc kit to take care of this?
Definitely not from BC! Future, maybe if someone creates it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Update for everyone the car is riding amazing! You will have some a slight noise of knocking. It’s not load but you will hear it with your windows down. It’s a soft knock which BC Racing said it will happen with the extreme low version of the coilovers. But they have been riding amazing for me no complaints at all!

Honda Civic 10th gen BC Racing Coilovers Si 80EAA1DE-F268-4FE5-8549-9E7195D1767E

Redline360

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redline360.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
If you guys need BC Racing coilovers, send me a PM and I can get you pricing and availability. We're a direct and authorized BC Racing dealer, and they honor the warranty when purchasing from us.

Let me know! :)

OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Any word on BC releasing a their DR coilovers for this platform? Looking for digressive valving and I don't think the Extreme Low, nor the BR uses digressive valving.

Nah I don’t think so just BR

OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
if you don't mind me asking, what are your wheel/tire specs in this picture?
looks great
These are my boys I believe it’s 18x9 +22 tires were 215/40’s!

OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Is the ride super harsh over the bumps ? Looks like the front spring rate is a whopping 14K !!
Yeah my front springs are 14k. Yes it will def be a stiff ride for sure. Being as low as I am I dont want the car bottoming out on NYC streets. I drove from NY to Miami fully slammed and it was a great ride I loved it. If your not gonna be as low as i am then you should run the factory spring setting BC racing provides you!

OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Got mine on. No clunking or squeaking, all working in harmony.

Side.jpg

Beautiful bro! Your running factory spring rates ? I was slammed and raised my car up, now my rear is making a thumping noise.

Last edited:
OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yeah factory spring rates. Rear is most likely making noise due to preload. Did you adjust the shock after adjusting the spring?

Yeah it has to be the preload because when i was slammed i drove across the states and didnt get any noise! I have to do the preload again I dont think I did it correctly

xxbodkinxx

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Yeah it has to be the preload because when i was slammed i drove across the states and didnt get any noise! I have to do the preload again I dont think I did it correctly

Unhook the rear shock and let the spring sag. Take a jack and jack up the spring till it’s not loose in the cup. After you have done that jack it up 8-10mm and adjust the shock to that length and bolt it all back up. Right now when you take weight off the rear end the shocks are extending all of the way causing them to clunk. This should hopefully fix it.

Shock length being correct imo is the key to eliminate any noise coming from the rear. In the front I put some anti rust lubricant where the bearing is on the top hat and no squeaking there as well.

Good luck!

Civic Guy 18

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic sport hatchback touring
Country flag
Update for everyone the car is riding amazing! You will have some a slight noise of knocking. It’s not load but you will hear it with your windows down. It’s a soft knock which BC Racing said it will happen with the extreme low version of the coilovers. But they have been riding amazing for me no complaints at all!

80EAA1DE-F268-4FE5-8549-9E7195D1767E.jpeg
dude those are some nice wheels
Sponsored