bennyboost

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Trying to decide which one I should go with. DId a fair bit of research on both of these and heard lots of great things for both. Can anybody that are running these tell me what you think? I'm leaning slightly towards BC. I got a 2020 coupe if that matters. Thanks
Sponsored

merakiautoworks

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
A bit of everything..
Country flag
If you want to go BC we can get those taken care of for you! BC are probably the best bang for buck coil out there.

-Josh

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have used both on my si. BC will give you the lowest ride height. But fortune auto are built with better quality and the comfort has been better compared to BC. So I say pay the extra cash and go with fortune auto.

Last edited:

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
I dont think you can go wrong with a set of Fortune Auto coilovers. Their products are used on a lot of racing applications and the company itself is very active in that area. While their products are manufactured overseas, they are assembled in house and are rebuildable.

Ive also heard great things about their customer service. If I ever plan to go with a coilover set for my R, itll likely be from FA.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I've heard good things about the Fortune Autos. Little more expensive, but you can also configure with different springs, which is nice. Haven't really heard bad things about either of them, TBH.

For more options, I'd throw Tein into the mix. They've always produced great coilovers for Hondas/Acuras over the years. If you have some money to blow, I'd say get the HKS Hipermax coils. They cost a pretty penny, but they look amazing!

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
I've heard good things about the Fortune Autos. Little more expensive, but you can also configure with different springs, which is nice. Haven't really heard bad things about either of them, TBH.

For more options, I'd throw Tein into the mix. They've always produced great coilovers for Hondas/Acuras over the years. If you have some money to blow, I'd say get the HKS Hipermax coils. They cost a pretty penny, but they look amazing!
agreed. As far as I know, Tein also does their manufacturing and testing all in house as well so I would feel fairly comfortable that their products arent a white label product.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
agreed. As far as I know, Tein also does their manufacturing and testing all in house as well so I would feel fairly comfortable that their products arent a white label product.
Added bonus is that Tein throws in their ADS error canceller too! Some companies are charging upwards of $400 for that...

OP
OP

bennyboost

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I have used both on my si. BC will give you the lowest ride height. But fortune auto are built with better quality and the comfort has been better compared to BC. So I say pay the extra cash and go with fortune auto.
huh, ok. Thanks for the input. Will definetely want to look at FA again then!

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
huh, ok. Thanks for the input. Will definetely want to look at FA again then!
Yes sir! Dont get me wrong BC's are great. Just quality is whats coming from FA.
Sponsored