ASEAN / JDM Clear Side Markers now available on Ebay!

arampapaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LSM Civic Coupe Touring
That looks really good tinted! I thought about doing that as well but had trouble working with the roll of tint I bought :/
Thanks! Just need to spray the tint and use a hair dryer or heat gun to shape it.

UncleDomino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T (Aegean Blue)
I just got my order in for the sidemarkers, fender garnish, fog light chrome, and exhaust tips. I've seen two aegean blue civics on my side of town, and I have to differentiate myself!

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Whether you have gotten in trouble for it or not, these are illegal. You have to have some type of orange side reflector on the side of your vehicle whether it be in the headlights or seperate. That aside. I've never been a fan of the clear side marker.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whether you have gotten in trouble for it or not, these are illegal. You have to have some type of orange side reflector on the side of your vehicle whether it be in the headlights or seperate. That aside. I've never been a fan of the clear side marker.
Oops. I just looked this up - you're right. Well, at least I won't be out $70+ trying to get them anymore...

Hngo25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic LX
Vehicle Showcase
Just hope some cops aren't dicks about it.

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Just hope some cops aren't dicks about it.
If you get a bulb that emits an amber color, I don't see why anyone would have an issue with it. I think a cop would have to be having a really bad day to even notice something so little like that, and to even care about it on top of that. If you're cautious about getting them because they're illegal, then don't get them.

GeorgeMAX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
If you get a bulb that emits an amber color, I don't see why anyone would have an issue with it. I think a cop would have to be having a really bad day to even notice something so little like that, and to even care about it on top of that. If you're cautious about getting them because they're illegal, then don't get them.
@Brandons2697 I agree with you as long you have Amber bulb you should be okay. I live in NYC and so far no cop has pull me over.

arampapaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LSM Civic Coupe Touring
[QUOT"Brandons2697, post: 61285, member: 3361"]If you get a bulb that emits an amber color, I don't see why anyone would have an issue with it. I think a cop would have to be having a really bad day to even notice something so little like that, and to even care about it on top of that. If you're cautious about getting them because they're illegal, then don't get them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am also in New York and have been pulled over for various things with my 6, and have never been harassed for tinted lenses. My lenses are black on the sides and only show amber when lit.
Sponsored

Last edited: