yourabus

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Love your setup man! Super clean. If you don't mind me asking, did you have to add spacers to make the BBK clear the RPF1's? Looks like you are running 18x9 +35, which are the same specs that I have.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love your setup man! Super clean. If you don't mind me asking, did you have to add spacers to make the BBK clear the RPF1's? Looks like you are running 18x9 +35, which are the same specs that I have.
Thanks man! I have the rear faced spokes so they are a little “deeper” than normal. I am running 1/4” spacers to clear them.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Necroing this thread:

What caliper paint did you guys use to paint the rears to match? I just ordered the 27won BBK in red. I feel that the red from the caliper paint brands is not the same as what 27won used. I have OCD with things like this. If I'm going to paint, it needs to be exact or pretty darn close. If it's off, I'll have hard time unseeing it and will have instant regret. I would rather just leave the rears as is. Thanks.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've got oem type r rear calipers. Looks pretty close to 27won.

20221003_174239.jpg

20230318_174354.jpg
Looks pretty good. Pretty darn close. It's an option, but the Type R rear caliper is a bit more than I want to spend. But it's def an option. Thank you.

Thusee

First Name
Thusee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks pretty good. Pretty darn close. It's an option, but the Type R rear caliper is a bit more than I want to spend. But it's def an option. Thank you.
Keep an eye out for part outs. Benefit is it's aluminum so it will never rust.

stanleywinthrop

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
My BBK has been on less than a week. I have G2 caliper paint on the rears, but keep in mind the paint is a year old and could use a good scrubbing.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON BBK - ANY PHOTOS OF INSTALLED KITS PXL_20230502_224809706.MP

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON BBK - ANY PHOTOS OF INSTALLED KITS PXL_20230502_224819533.MP

Last edited:

stanleywinthrop

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I always wondered why not? I feel like it would bother me too much to have only the front lol
Price. Compatible EPBs would drive the cost up significantly. The companies don't think there is enough market to make it worthwhile.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yep that's the one. The colors look really close to me but I'm not very OCD about such things.
Looks pretty good in your pictures though. So def an option as well. Do you have a profile picture of your car?

stanleywinthrop

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Looks pretty good in your pictures though. So def an option as well. Do you have a profile picture of your car?
No.

But I forgot to add for tips for the G2 paint go.

Follow.
The.
Instructions.
Exactly.

And you'll be fine. The only thing I didn't was the cure time. The instructions said wait 24 hours before driving and I cheated by a few hours and they were fine. I don't necessarily recommend that and if I could have waited the full 24 I would have.

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No.

But I forgot to add for tips for the G2 paint go.

Follow.
The.
Instructions.
Exactly.

And you'll be fine. The only thing I didn't was the cure time. The instructions said wait 24 hours before driving and I cheated by a few hours and they were fine. I don't necessarily recommend that and if I could have waited the full 24 I would have.
Okay, cool! Thank you so much!