2017 Civic EX Hatchback In New Sonic Gray Pearl - First Dealership Photos

SENTINEL7

S E N T I N E L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Civic
Well fuck it then I've been waiting for a 1.5T with a sped in green, and now I find out I can have 1.5T/6spd OR green? Fuck it. Far as I'm concerned Honda is just being jack asses with this car. No Si news, no manual 1.5T until now(and I can't have the color I want), and no type-R news.

Screw it I'm just going to get an Ecoboost Mustang or GLI then. If this is how Honda drags out people that want to give them money then I'm not interested anymore.
Dude chill. This Honda is the new Hero car. Wait on the Type R. Don't stress color schemes. I'm getting the Type R in white. Just gonna look cool on my way to work.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well fuck it then I've been waiting for a 1.5T with a sped in green, and now I find out I can have 1.5T/6spd OR green? Fuck it. Far as I'm concerned Honda is just being jack asses with this car. No Si news, no manual 1.5T until now(and I can't have the color I want), and no type-R news.

Screw it I'm just going to get an Ecoboost Mustang or GLI then. If this is how Honda drags out people that want to give them money then I'm not interested anymore.
I mean... you will be able to get the EXT coupe with a manual in the green probably before the end of this year.... just sayin

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Ok I've been to 4 lots now. One showed 5 on their website but not arrived. I'm at Faulkner now and they're unloading crv's and sedans. Guess I won't see it today.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
It looks great in black! Very low contrast, very low-key. Not quite VIP but that's a good thing.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Color-wise that black looks legit. But goddamn those egg crates still stick out like a sore thumb.