What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Bryvno

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Just got my car back recently after getting it paint corrected, PPF’d, and ceramic coated. I decided to just go with front so guy I went to did roof, side view mirrors, hood, bumper, and side fenders. He was nice enough to also PPF the headlights i don’t remember with what tint but I gave it a more aggressive look.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5825

There are a few rock chips that stayed, but I didn’t wanna repaint the bumper so they are here to stay as souvenirs. While he was color correcting I bought new set of 4 door handles since they were also chipping. I told myself might as well since he’s going to remove them while working on it.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_8410

Right now the exterior is right where I want her, but I know that won’t last for long 😂
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_8331

bluzfanmr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Touring Coupe, '10 Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
Picked up this CarPlay wireless adapter at Best Buy today for $60 as it was one of the Deals of the Day and $30 off. Used it for 15 minutes on the way home and it worked flawlessly.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_2762

JonStewK20C2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX K20C2 6MT
Country flag
Put the nice wheels on while the steelies are in the shop waiting to have all seasons put on. Also gave it the first good wash of the season although no wax or detailing as I was running out of daylight and it was getting cold quick.

Only downside of putting the nice wheels on is that they are rapped in Nankang NS-2R 180tw comp tires and it might snow tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20240320_190023
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20240320_190032

Can't wait till I put a set of Redshift coilovers on. This car needs to be lowered just a tad for the fitment to look perfect. I'm thinking I'll go .4 inch on front and .6 in the rear cause the roads on the island are crap and don't want to go lower especially if I put a lip on. I'm also considering putting 10mm wheel spacer on. What extended studs do yall run?

Vexels

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed a GT style lip that I paint matched this last weekend in Aegean blue touch up paint! Surface prep was most of the work, so was figuring out how to use 2K clear coat. Came out imperfect but great in photos. Currently waiting on some rubber weather stripping to stick on the inner edge as there’s a bit of gap between the lip and bumper where dirt and dust can get stuck.

Currently also trying these gloss black honeycomb inserts for the 2019-2021 facelift base bumper that resemble the pre-2020 hatchback/SI bumper - not completely sold but it looks OEM+
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5312
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5295
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5376

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5338

ilbrian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T Sedan
Country flag
What did I do to my Civic? today With only 88,500 km, roughly 55,000 miles.. I sold my 2016 Civic EX-T. 😢 And I'm having mixed feelings since I never had any major issues in 8 years.

Some things I installed/modified in the past include:
Katzkin Leather Upholstery
VLAND LED Headlights
Splash Guards
Insight Illuminated Center Armrest
Front/Back Parking Sensors
HUD
K&N Perfomance Intake
Black Honeycomb Grille
JOYING 9" Head Unit
and some Ambient Lighting Kits (footwell, door handles and lower pockets)

I sold it because my dealer got me a great deal on a 2022 Civic on a lower trim with less than 1000km.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1103

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1035

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1032

eob2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UKDM 2017 Civic Sport Plus Hatch (1.5T 6MT)
Country flag
What did I do to my Civic? today With only 88,500 km, roughly 55,000 miles.. I sold my 2016 Civic EX-T. 😢 And I'm having mixed feelings since I never had any major issues in 8 years.

Some things I installed/modified in the past include:
Katzkin Leather Upholstery
VLAND LED Headlights
Splash Guards
Insight Illuminated Center Armrest
Front/Back Parking Sensors
HUD
K&N Perfomance Intake
Black Honeycomb Grille
JOYING 9" Head Unit
and some Ambient Lighting Kits (footwell, door handles and lower pockets)

I sold it because my dealer got me a great deal on a 2022 Civic on a lower trim with less than 1000km.

IMG_1103.jpeg

IMG_1035.jpeg

IMG_1032.jpeg
Where'd you get the HUD?

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag

Benjamen_18Si

First Name
Benjamen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1.JPG

can anyone with a civic coupe look in their trunk and tell me where the wires terminate to that are comming off this antenna module accidenially removed the harness for it and cant seem to find where it plugs into thanks

panas

First Name
Panos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2019 sedan, non-Si
Country flag
Nice sunny day here today, so it was time to change my rear brakes with EBC slotted rotors & Yellowstuff pads that I had waiting in the basement. Everything went smooth and the electric brake retraction trick worked perfectly, but I might have an issue....... The Yellowstuff pads came with these shims but as you can see on the old pads, the caliper on the outer side, presses mostly the area that the new shims don't cover... Will I have any issues? I shouldn't have used the shims at all???
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20240328_111419
The Honda shims are glued on the pads so even if I remove them to reuse those (I tried) they are full of residues. After test driving it, 20km later, that grey protection coating started to go away (like it should)but in a way that may indicates what I feared.. The pads are pressing mostly on the outer part of the disc because of the gap those shims create??? Need advise!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20240328_162818

Overall I love the look and the value for money of those EBC discs but I was quite unlucky.. Last year that I did the front ones, I wanted the BSD style but they were out of stock everywhere so I got the USR for the front. This year that I wanted a rear USR set to match my fronts, they were again out of stock so I had to buy the BSD style for the rear... My OCD is complaining for that mismatch.. 😅
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20240328_133222

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20240328_162925

The metal warning thing was about to touch the rotors..
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20240328_135106

Last edited: