Virhan

First Name
Virhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK4 Hatchback CVT 2017
Country flag
I know that some basemap of stage 0-1-2 is unable to edit, but there are some base map starter can be edited. I just feel (unless doing data explore) that even starter map are editable, but There is More Setting behind The Scene.
for example :
I flashed factory map with editing ECO 16 Psi - NORMAL 18 Psi (copy&paste from starter 18 psi), then
I flashed dual starter with exactly same boost editing ECO 16 Psi - NORMAL 18 Psi (copy&paste from starter 18 psi)

but the car run in very large diffrencies :
1. factory : run with more advance ignition, but slow response, reach target boost in very hard and long press throttle pad.
2. dual starter : run with more retard ignition, but quick response, reach target boost easily and quickly.

ALL PARAMETER that was I setted up for both map was EXACTLY ALL SAME.
I am courious is there any parameter that I cannot touch. I tought they are about : retard ignition by psi and fuel increase by psi or even more.
I respect for company secrets, if you KTuner not to publish all naked, so you guys doing great jobs with those MAP. I just need some advices to make my car run little more advance ignition like factory but quick respose and reach target boost easily/quickly.
Sponsored