Country flag

Timmeh8604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got mine in a few days ago. I love it so far, but while charging I plug it in and insert the bottom of the phone in first running the cable along the top behind the screen. It works but its a little tilted and drives my OCD nuts. I do uber and I don't miss my windshield mount blocking my field of view anymore. Definitely a nice product. They have three different options, one being a magnet version if you're running a case with the magnet in it.

Kust Phone Holder for Civic Honda,Adjustable Air Vent Phone Holder,Car Holds Mount For Civic 2016 2017 2018,Car Phone Mount for IPhone 7 IPhone 6s IPhone 8,for Samsung,Smartphone for 4.7/5 Inches https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DNCMFWB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_wiyBBb013QA08

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
I just got mine in a few days ago. I love it so far, but while charging I plug it in and insert the bottom of the phone in first running the cable along the top behind the screen. It works but its a little tilted and drives my OCD nuts. I do uber and I don't miss my windshield mount blocking my field of view anymore. Definitely a nice product. They have three different options, one being a magnet version if you're running a case with the magnet in it.
I changed mine out to a magnetic style and also got a right angle cable. Fixed the rattling and wire down the headunit issue.

Honda Civic 10th gen Cell Phone Holder Mount image000000_01

Honda Civic 10th gen Cell Phone Holder Mount IMG_20180825_182922

Timmeh8604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was thinking about the 90 degree cable as I saw one online the other day. I may order the magnet one too. Somehow the day after I recieved mine from amazon i got another box with two more. Maybe I can find someone that would rather have the one I have and trade for the magnet or I'll just buy one lol.

I changed mine out to a magnetic style and also got a right angle cable. Fixed the rattling and wire down the headunit issue.

image000000_01.jpg

IMG_20180825_182922.jpg

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag

image000000_01.jpg

IMG_20180825_182922.jpg
Just ordered this. We'll have to see how it is once it comes in. Thanks

Musclebadger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
The ideal solution, is a suitably mounted magnetic wireless charger and Android Auto running over WiFi. = No cables, just place the Phone up onto the Magnetic mount and off you go, for as long as you want, and the phone stays charged.
I don't believe that the above is a readily available option at the moment .. but it may be in a year or so.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Just ordered this. We'll have to see how it is once it comes in. Thanks

Honda Civic 10th gen Cell Phone Holder Mount 112679
Looking at your Pic of the Mounted Smartphone :-

Out of interest, have you tried slanting the Smartphone, so it is at a similar angle to the head Unit display -- ie Pointing up towards the dark roof area, between the driver & passenger seats. You might well find if you do this, that you greatly reduce reflections on the Smartphone screen

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Looking at your Pic of the Mounted Smartphone :-

Out of interest, have you tried slanting the Smartphone, so it is at a similar angle to the head Unit display -- ie Pointing up towards the dark roof area, between the driver & passenger seats. You might well find if you do this, that you greatly reduce reflections on the Smartphone screen
I Don't think you wanted to ask me...I haven't received mine yet. I just used this set of pictures to use as a reference.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I Don't think you wanted to ask me...I haven't received mine yet. I just used this set of pictures to use as a reference.
Well, when you do get it, trying tilting it like I suggested :)
You don;t even have to have the unit .. you can just hold the Phone is the area where it will mount, and try tilting it to about the same angle as the HU, to it face the car roof

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well, when you do get it, trying tilting it like I suggested :)
You don;t even have to have the unit .. you can just hold the Phone is the area where it will mount, and try tilting it to about the same angle as the HU, to it face the car roof
Absolutely! Excellent suggestion! Thanks

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got the mount today and it fits well. I'm glad I ordered both styles to try (magnet and Spring Mount) (I'm using the magnet mount). When you buy both together from Amazon it includes two base mounts that attach to the dash. However the plastic that it is made from is very cheap and not very durable. I ended up breaking off the upper most tabs on one of the mounts. I ended up having one good one left to use.

It would be nice to see this piece made out of better more durable plastic or perhaps even aluminum. I ordered another set as a backup.

It would be nice to see if somebody could laser scan this and maybe using a 3D printer make this out of better material.

Last edited:

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
I LOVE my NATO cell phone mount. It's small, super simple and I have them in all of our vehicles. No clipping the phone in, just stick it to the mount and the magnets do the rest.
https://www.natomounts.com/
Sponsored