WTS: 2017 Civic Coupe EX-T with 6MT

densify

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan
Country flag
Hey.

I'm selling my 2017 Civic Coupe EX-T with 6MT in Modern Steel Metallic to get into something older/cheaper because insurance rates are a bit high for me. The car has 8,100 miles.
Located in Huntington Beach, CA - dealing locally only.
First service has been done at Norm Reeves Honda in HB.

The car will be completely stock, but currently have a Hasport 62A rear motor mount and a Rockford Fosgate P300-12 powered subwoofer installed. I'm selling these two items separately.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Honda Civic 10th gen WTS: 2017 Civic Coupe EX-T with 6MT IMG_0886.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen WTS: 2017 Civic Coupe EX-T with 6MT IMG_0847.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen WTS: 2017 Civic Coupe EX-T with 6MT IMG_0895.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen WTS: 2017 Civic Coupe EX-T with 6MT IMG_0888.JPG

westsiide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic coupe ext
Hey.

I'm selling my 2017 Civic Coupe EX-T with 6MT in Modern Steel Metallic to get into something older/cheaper because insurance rates are a bit high for me. The car has 8,100 miles.
Located in Huntington Beach, CA - dealing locally only.
First service has been done at Norm Reeves Honda in HB.

The car will be completely stock, but currently have a Hasport 62A rear motor mount and a Rockford Fosgate P300-12 powered subwoofer installed. I'm selling these two items separately.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
How much are you asking? I have the '16 cvt coupe and want to trade or sell then buy a 6mt.

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
I'm down to take over your payments and give you some cash, or trade you for a new or old Honda, just write me at [email protected] and let me know what the EXACT situation is. I help people like you with your current situation, for a living and having friend at Honda's all over the West Coast, including NRH.

Anyway just hmu if anything I can offer you some quality advice, or refer you to someone who can help. I have a few Honda's too.
Sponsored