Buying the 2017 Civic Hatch EX sometime this week, advice?

Honda714

First Name
A Double
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Anyone know of anyone that has recently bought one and what they got it for out the door with tax and all?

My guy at the dealer is telling me $22675.00 not including taxes and all, that sound like a reasonable price?

I'm in Orange County
Sponsored

GeoTexCivic

First Name
Addie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Anyone know of anyone that has recently bought one and what they got it for out the door with tax and all?

My guy at the dealer is telling me $22675.00 not including taxes and all, that sound like a reasonable price?

I'm in Orange County
I bought the 2017 hatchback EX from Hardin Honda (Anaheim) for $21,299 plus TTL. I also bought the additional security system so OTD was like $24k-something.

OP
OP
Honda714

Honda714

First Name
A Double
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
I bought the 2017 hatchback EX from Hardin Honda (Anaheim) for $21,299 plus TTL. I also bought the additional security system so OTD was like $24k-something.

Awesome thanks for sharing! Im getting pretty much the same but I haven't pulled the trigger yet, hoping i can get it down so i don't have to put much down.

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
Awesome thanks for sharing! Im getting pretty much the same but I haven't pulled the trigger yet, hoping i can get it down so i don't have to put much down.
i like the lighter LX trim w/ sensing.
Sponsored