First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Heck yeah that thing was "under construction". Definitely not your first rodeo. Well done. And the wheel clearance was on point. Hope to see more of your build.

OP
OP

Fk7_si_hatch

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Heck yeah that thing was "under construction". Definitely not your first rodeo. Well done. And the wheel clearance was on point. Hope to see more of your build.
Thanks man. It was actually my hardest tuck and shave I have ever done lol. Damn new cars. I still have to get rid of a lot of hoses. I just wanted to enjoy the car for a little though and this winter will be doing more

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To say I'm impressed is an understatement. But I also don't know your story, so I'm a little confused. Is that the same L15BA with a different engine cover or did you replace it with something better? Also where is your A/C and battery?

OP
OP

Fk7_si_hatch

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To say I'm impressed is an understatement. But I also don't know your story, so I'm a little confused. Is that the same L15BA with a different engine cover or did you replace it with something better?
well it’s a l15b7 from the si but I am in the process of starting to gather parts for my k20/24 build. I haven’t gotten to enjoy the car so I grabbed a new motor to throw in while I build a big turbo k swap for the car. I’m also starting to gather parts for an awd swap.

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
That could not be the furthest build from what I would ever do to a car… not my cup of tea. But, sumbitch man, kudos on the attention to detail and cleanliness of that build. You can genuinely tell you spent a lot of time on that, which I appreciate the hell out of.

You plan on frequenting car shows with the car?

OP
OP

Fk7_si_hatch

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That could not be the furthest build from what I would ever do to a car… not my cup of tea. But, sumbitch man, kudos on the attention to detail and cleanliness of that build. You can genuinely tell you spent a lot of time on that, which I appreciate the hell out of.

You plan on frequenting car shows with the car?
I was but lately a lot of the car shows out here have been going to shit. There’s been shooting at the local ifo and people have just lost respect and there’s a new scene of shows and I am kinda more old school when it come to shows. I might take it to some small one but I think know I’m gonna focus on just going out and cruising with the buddys on a nice day and taking photos. And maybe a few small shows

OP
OP

Fk7_si_hatch

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is it a racecar?
I mean it’s got power but nah. I’m just building it for me. Just to cruise and enjoy. Take to small shows and show people that if you put effort and time you can really clean up the engine bays in the car. (A lot of effort on theses bays)

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
Don't get me wrong that Looks REALLY good man only thing I would say is something has got to be done with that coolant tank... brake master res maybe as well but at least it's smaller and a little out of view.
Sponsored