Will I have problems with this shift knob or will it fit good?

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Back on topic; we all have exactly as many facts as you do about that shift knob (ie. the Amazon posting). It's 17$ and Amazon does free returns. Let us know how its fits, and if it doesn't just return it.

OP
OP
JustinXO

JustinXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Back on topic; we all have exactly as many facts as you do about that shift knob (ie. the Amazon posting). It's 17$ and Amazon does free returns. Let us know how its fits, and if it doesn't just return it.
Yeah, I ordered it. It'll be here by Monday, the only issue is installing it. I've seen a one video and the guy pulled his whole console apart, it looked like he cut through it with a saw.

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, I ordered it. It'll be here by Monday, the only issue is installing it. I've seen a one video and the guy pulled his whole console apart, it looked like he cut through it with a saw.
That guy in the video you saw was fucking up big time. It's as simple as pull the boot down, then unscrew the knob.

The guy in this video has an extra adapter in between the post and the knob because the knob he used had a bigger hole than oem and he has a 2015. Other than that this should be exactly how it's done.

OP
OP
JustinXO

JustinXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That guy in the video you saw was fucking up big time. It's as simple as pull the boot down, then unscrew the knob.

The guy in this video has an extra adapter in between the post and the knob because the knob he used had a bigger hole than oem and he has a 2015. Other than that this should be exactly how it's done.
Alright I'm gonna give it a look man. Hey btw, you ever been to the wineries in Niagra?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This should screw on really easily, the only "issue" it that you cannot secure your shifter boot to it.

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Alright I'm gonna give it a look man. Hey btw, you ever been to the wineries in Niagra?
Every once in a while, you get kind of jaded to it living here hahaha. Plus i'm not the biggest wine guy to start with. Some very nice places around here though.

OP
OP
JustinXO

JustinXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Every once in a while, you get kind of jaded to it living here hahaha. Plus i'm not the biggest wine guy to start with. Some very nice places around here though.
Yeah, I've been to a few last summer and rented those electric scooters to zip around from winery to winery lmao. I'm looking forward to coming out there when the weather get's nicer... It's been shitty lately.

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, I've been to a few last summer and rented those electric scooters to zip around from winery to winery lmao. I'm looking forward to coming out there when the weather get's nicer... It's been shitty lately.
Tell me about it, I'm washing the Green Bastard every other day! :mad::rofl:

OP
OP
JustinXO

JustinXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Tell me about it, I'm washing the Green Bastard every other day! :mad::rofl:
But this week up until Thursday it'll be sunny, once I finish work I'm hitting the wash!
Sponsored