Will a 2017 Si front lip fit a 2017 Civic EX-T?

gohan-sae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I accidentally purchased a front lip for a 2017 Civic Si and I'm wondering if it would fit a 2017 Civic EX-T and if not, will I be able to easily modify it to fit?

The front lip comes in tomorrow and honestly, really stupid mistake on my part, but I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!

(Also, if you're curious, I purchased the Bayson R TR-Style lip for the 17-20 Civic Si, link here and as far as I can tell from their policies, they won't allow me to return/exchange it)
Sponsored

CruzK20

First Name
Cruz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I accidentally purchased a front lip for a 2017 Civic Si and I'm wondering if it would fit a 2017 Civic EX-T and if not, will I be able to easily modify it to fit?

The front lip comes in tomorrow and honestly, really stupid mistake on my part, but I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!

(Also, if you're curious, I purchased the Bayson R TR-Style lip for the 17-20 Civic Si, link here and as far as I can tell from their policies, they won't allow me to return/exchange it)
did it end up fitting?

OP
OP
gohan-sae

gohan-sae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
did it end up fitting?
Sorry for the late response, as I haven't been keeping up with the forums, but.... unfortunately it didn't fit. The front end of Si's are shaped differently.

CruzK20

First Name
Cruz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry for the late response, as I haven't been keeping up with the forums, but.... unfortunately it didn't fit. The front end of Si's are shaped differently.
what a shame. there aren't too many good lips for the sedans from what ive seen
Sponsored