Jjk226

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR CW
Country flag
The blue is nice to look at but it will attract more attention, good and bad. White compliments the red interior of the car and the red pinstripes. You will definitely notice that the CW is off white in certain lighting conditions but I personally like that.

cgarrett23

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I was pondering the exact same choice. It really came down to exactly what others have said. CW is that classic color and just felt a little bit more "mature" for lack of a better word and Boost Blue while a beautiful color was just too much of an attention grab for me. The car is not discreet already so an eye popping color just proved too much.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Boost Blue
Country flag
I honestly only bought R last year after seeing release in Boost Blue. I was originally waiting on '21 supra to drop in Refraction Blue, similar to Boost Blue...plus R was manual as well compared to supra w auto/paddles

S2kx8

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Civic EX, 2001, 2005, 2008 S2000's, 2020 Si
Country flag
My dealership has both for msrp what should I do!?
This car draws enough attention with its "slightly odd" styling cues. I say go with the white and fly under the radar (if that's possible with a type R) that said, If you crave attention go with the blue. ;)

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
I have not seen a BB in person but in pictures it really does look nice and it pops. It does make you stand out more.

Like the others have said CW has more of a heritage thing and it’s a little more low key BUT if you like it bright and kinda in your face, go BB.

I think if you have a hint of liking things a bit more outlandish going with BB is for you. You’ll regret getting CW as it’s too “normal” looking. All depends on your personality. Either way it’s the same car which is good. Not like your choosing between two different cars. And MRSP is good!

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice. Highly recommend some PPF on the front and ceramic coat if you are able to swing it, to keep it nice :)

OP
OP

Bobbyt

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
Another angle it's dirty and still looks amazing ?

Honda Civic 10th gen White or boost blue type r 20210318_210534

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Front PPF + Ceramic coat will run somewhere around $2800-3100 or there abouts. It will offer good protection against rock chips or other damage to your car’s paint and make it easier to clean, though you will need to use a pressure washer and (2) bucket method.

It makes sense if you can wash the car yourself and the car is a long term keeper. Otherwise no.

How much?

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
It's here msrp 2 free oil changes wheel and tire protection 500 bucks great deal!!! 10 miles when I picked it up lol

20210318_210520.jpg
Excellent choice my friend and enjoy!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
It's definitely my color of choice after now seeing everything color in person besides the limited edition
I thought it would be :) I'd pass on the ceramic coating - it's a car imo and will pick up a little something here and there that a spot of touch up paint can fix. I've driven long enough to know the roads will throw something at your car that will pretty much ensure minor damage. We're flying down the roads from speeds anywhere to 100+ - little stuff will happen. Anything you can't see on a car from 10' away is meaningless imo unless you're OCD and get all up on it. I still wash with care but don't put anything on the front of any car, personally.
Sponsored