Whill this Wheel/Tire setup work?

R-00152

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey guys,

The inner part of my front tires are worn out at 11k miles and I can see the wires.

Thinking about getting:
Volk Racing Time Attack ZE40 18x9.5
Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/40/18

My current suspension setup is Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs and Eibach Rear Sway Bar.
I'll probably have to add the Rear Camber Kit. Do they even sell a Front Camber Kit?

Do you guys think this setup will work? I don't need the wheels to look flushed and I don't want to roll the fenders. I've never shopped for wheels and I know there are many different dimensions when it comes to rims. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
Have you gotten an alignment?

zelmo

First Name
Romy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2020 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Hey guys,

The inner part of my front tires are worn out at 11k miles and I can see the wires.

Thinking about getting:
Volk Racing Time Attack ZE40 18x9.5
Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/40/18

My current suspension setup is Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs and Eibach Rear Sway Bar.
I'll probably have to add the Rear Camber Kit. Do they even sell a Front Camber Kit?

Do you guys think this setup will work? I don't need the wheels to look flushed and I don't want to roll the fenders. I've never shopped for wheels and I know there are many different dimensions when it comes to rims. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
What's the offset? +40?
Sponsored