Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Damn now I want some D2's because that a good looking ride right there. When you say studs separate from the hub you mean the studs are on the spacer correct?
Thanks! Yep, studs on the spacer. Otherwise you'd have to run extended studs on the vehicle hub. And yeah the D2's are great- ride is just as comfortable as stock and turns are more fun to take. Really only noticeable when going over big bumps or speed bumps.
Sponsored

wuaname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Si sedan
Country flag
So , for 20mm hubcentric spacers are the factory lug nuts ok? Will there be enough thread on the stud to screw in?

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So , for 20mm hubcentric spacers are the factory lug nuts ok? Will there be enough thread on the stud to screw in?
No, you’ll get additional lugs nuts which you’ll use to attach spacer to hub. Then youll use your own lugs to attach the wheels to the spacers. It’s self explanatory when u see the spacers.

wuaname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Si sedan
Country flag
No, you’ll get additional lugs nuts which you’ll use to attach spacer to hub. Then youll use your own lugs to attach the wheels to the spacers. It’s self explanatory when u see the spacers.
Yes, you’re right, too early in the morning lol. I handled them last night & noticed that. It won’t be an issue. Thanks.

Crakzor

First Name
Mathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze, 2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
20/25mm garage line spacers and swift spec r springs
Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel spacers on stock wheels? IMG_4242

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The spacers add additional unsprung weight to already heavy stock wheels. I did not like the way the car felt when I had the Garageline spacers. But other than that, the build quality was solid.
Sponsored