BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si 2-Door Coupe
Country flag
Hello. I own a 2018 Honda Civic Si coupe. Just want some wheel recommendations for the car. Preferably black wheels, but anything you have please feel free to share. I’ve just done some simple exterior mods, no lowers. Any other advice you can give please feel free.

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel recommendations? 52307C5E-7710-4679-B851-01B0BC90D2C7

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel recommendations? F75694F6-867D-4D1E-B9FD-2CFCE2D5F471

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel recommendations? 1569ED88-CB62-4155-9437-5E06505E2A4F

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Enkei!! Best bang for buck! If money is no concern rays/gram lights. Specifically enkei rpf1 ts-5 nt03 or grams 57dr 57cr rays te-37

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
I've driven on OZ wheels for 14 years and never bent one. Very strong and light. Downside is they don't look that good, lol.

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Enkei!! Best bang for buck! If money is no concern rays/gram lights. Specifically enkei rpf1 ts-5 nt03 or grams 57dr 57cr rays te-37
^^^ what he said. The rpf1 and nto3+m are my favorites.

Personally, I truly believe Enkei is the wheel option for our cars.
  • They are the best value by offering super light and strong flow formed wheels (not as strong or light as fully forged, but cheaper/easier to manufacture) at a great price.
  • They offer offsets that work perfect for the Si’s steering geometry (up to 45mm for rpf1’s and 40mm for nto3+m) so no worries about drastically impacting your scrub radius.
  • They offer some of the best looking wheels in compared to competitors.
Konig is a great alternative as well.

Echoing what others have said, budget and personal preference in style is what it ultimately comes down to though.

amaru08

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Personally, I would either get Enkei RPF1's or Enkie NT03. There are better looking wheels out there, but they have the best option for fitment for our cars IMO. I personally would run 18x9.5 +45 because I don't like the super aggressive wheel poke. 18x9.5 +35-+38 will cause rubbing & other problems if you are lowered. If you don't plan on lowering, then it shouldn't be an issue.

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Personally, I truly believe Enkei is the wheel option for our cars.
Really got to agree as well... I just got my Enkei PF01 installed yesterday and loving them.

Anything from this page will be lightweight, strong, and "reasonably" priced.
https://enkei.com/product-category/wheels/racing/

Konig is good as well if you want to spend less money, but make sure they are the flow formed:
https://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-formed-wheels/

Even Motegi has a couple decent options that are not too heavy and really well priced... check out the MR145, MR146, and MR140. Great bang for the buck here.

If you haven't noticed, all my research was more "performance" based than looks, really depends on what you prioritize. Leave you with a pick of the Enkei PF01 18x8.5 +48... only 18.3 lbs!
Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel recommendations? enkeiFront

Last edited:

The Vyzitor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport FK7, 2010 VW GTI MKVI
Country flag
Anything light weight. Enkei has some light options. Motegi TrackLite are also pretty light. Both are very affordable.
if you have the money, of course options like forged Volk/Rays are great.

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Really got to agree as well... I just got my Enkei PF01 installed yesterday and loving them.

Anything from this page will be lightweight, strong, and "reasonably" priced.
https://enkei.com/product-category/wheels/racing/

Konig is good as well if you want to spend less money, but make sure they are the flow formed:
https://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-formed-wheels/

Even Motegi has a couple decent options that are not too heavy and really well priced... check out the MR145, MR146, and MR140. Great bank for the buck here.

If you haven't noticed, all my research was more "performance" based than looks, really depends on what you prioritize. Leave you with a pick of the Enkei PF01 18x8.5 +48... only 18.3 lbs!
enkeiFront.jpg
Thanks for all the info, will definitely check some of their wheels out, do you have any more pictures of your wheels on your car? They look great!

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Thanks for all the info, will definitely check some of their wheels out, do you have any more pictures of your wheels on your car? They look great!
Only took a few photos... here are the other ones:
Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel recommendations? enkeiRear

Honda Civic 10th gen Wheel recommendations? enkeiSide

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Only took a few photos... here are the other ones:
enkeiRear.jpg

enkeiSide.jpg
Thanks, I might get those same wheels. I’m on their website and I notice there’s a option for the pattern. Does it matter what pattern I get for those wheels? It only offers 2 different patterns with the size and inset you gave me

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Thanks, I might get those same wheels. I’m on their website and I notice there’s a option for the pattern. Does it matter what pattern I get for those wheels? It only offers 2 different patterns with the size and inset you gave me
The pattern is the spacing of the wheel studs (or for the wheels, the holes). You have to buy 5x114.3 if you have a SI.

For the SI, stock wheels are 18x8 +50, 5x114.3, 64.1 mm, ~29 lbs, 235/40-18 tires.

The 64.1 mm is the hub size... I suggest you get hub centric rings for whatever wheels you buy.

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The pattern is the spacing of the wheel studs (or for the wheels, the holes). You have to buy 5x114.3 if you have a SI.

For the SI, stock wheels are 18x8 +50, 5x114.3, 64.1 mm, ~29 lbs, 235/40-18 tires.

The 64.1 mm is the hub size... I suggest you get hub centric rings for whatever wheels you buy.
Alright, do I have to buy the hub centric rings separately or can I get them with the wheels?

2020MSMcivicSI

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Alright, do I have to buy the hub centric rings separately or can I get them with the wheels?
Either way is fine.... you just need to adapt the hub size of whatever wheel you buy to the SI 64.1 mm hub. For example, the enkei pf01 has a 75mm bore size so i needed 75-64.1mm rings. It didn't matter where I got these so long as they were the correct size. In my case, I could not find anyone who sells this specific size other than enkei. They are not expensive... it think they were $20.

Another way to put this is if I did not buy the rings there would be 11.1 mm diameter difference between the hole in the center of the wheel and the size of the hub.... or about a 5mm gap all around the center of the hub. This might not be a big deal... the lug nuts are supposed to hold the wheel center, but it just helps to have everything match up and in my opinion they are so cheap its an easy decision. Supposed, there is a possibility of vibration without the rings but I cannot say because I always get the rings.

Last edited:

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Either way is fine.... you just need to adapt the hub size of whatever wheel you buy to the SI 64.1 mm hub. For example, the enkei pf01 has a 75mm bore size so i needed 75-64.1mm rings. It didn't matter where I got these so long as they were the correct size. In my case, I could not find anyone who sells this specific size other than enkei. They are not expensive... it think they were $20.

Another way to put this is if I did not buy the wheels there would be 11.1 mm diameter difference between the hole in the center of the wheel and the size of the hub.... or about a 5mm gap all around the center of the hub. This might not be a big deal... the lug nuts are supposed to hold the wheel center, but it just helps to have everything match up and in my opinion they are so cheap its an easy decision. Supposed, there is a possibility of vibration without the rings but I cannot say because I always get the rings.
The hub is supposed to hold the wheel center! That's the whole point of buying hub"centric" rings :thumbsup:
Sponsored