What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be?

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
Yes. I like it because it dumbs down the oncoming headlights to where they are tolerable. Upgraded LED headlights help to see. Only “problem” I’ve had is when it’s raining at night on a backroad that’s not lit nor has reflectors on the road when another car is coming. That’s it.
rad! I wish it was legal in texas to tint front winshield. i love how it looks tinted.
Sponsored

mcbacon

First Name
Vinney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX w/Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My sedan is MSM and I really, really like it but I didn't get to pick my color. It just happened to be the car in my price range for which I could get a loan. My favorite is ABM, followed by MSM, then RR. Unless it's a CTR, then I'll have mine in white. Something about red accents with white paint that I love.

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
Aegean Blue Metallic. There was no second choice.

I'm surprised about some of the comments where people thought they were too old to have that color. A few years ago my 70 year old neighbor bought a new yellow Corvette. Look at the Ferraris, Lambos, & McLarens - they have sharp colors & I don't think too many teenagers buy those cars.

You look at a dealer's lot or shopping mall lot & it's basically 50 shades of gray. I know some colors might not look right on some cars, like maybe a bright green Audi A8L. But you look at a row of cars & they mostly all look the same.

BTW - my old neighbor likes our bright blue Civic.

Zatannaz

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had white. Then decided I wanted red. I paid 23k otd for my ex-l. Over the course of 5ish months I went between two dealerships back and for and haggled one down to 24k for a touring red and finally got 22k for mine. I went for it. Now I’m happy.

Vrruumm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I have a blue coupe. Wanted green. So if I could get any color, I would get red.

Last edited:

MTBhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Got a WOP. I like the wop coz ive always had black cars before. I saw the SPG in person and i should have gotten that instead. I rarely see SPG in my area but see a lot of WOP.

Why does honda charge more on white orient pearl civics?

Justin G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport.
Country flag
My first 16' sedan was Lunar Silver with with all the chrome blacked out. My new 19' HB sport is Orchid White and I love that it has all the black accents. I only had to black out the badges. I liked the silver I love the white. Since I just chose it 48 hours ago I don't have a color I'd rather have.

Justin G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport.
Country flag
Truth be told I love the sonic grey pearl but my daughter already has a 17' HB in SGP. I still thought about getting it anyway but fell in love with the white at the last minute. The darker grey was on my short list too.

Zatannaz

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
03716AE8-A1EC-4B79-883E-1E6AE0FEDE06.jpeg
9B2A6B87-33E1-445C-A15E-8C971C43E626.jpeg
B73A22F0-5E27-4767-9C8E-55D5F0B54BEE.jpeg
B543B5CE-B310-4A64-AB15-4996272F5542.jpeg
1C285529-5A8B-498C-8D0E-ABDEFAE88CDE.jpeg

I like the red with tinted windows so not sure if I’d like another color. If you look hard at the windshield you might see a RedBull can on the dash.
I so love the Si visually. I wish it came with an automatic - before anyone gets mad I have to go automatic due to my sciatica, I had to sell my stick due to the fact that we have lots of stop and go traffic and shifting exacerbated the pain to blindingly bad and driving an auto has reduced it so significantly. The Si in Rallye Red first and Aegean Blue second (for me) is just stunning and the spoiler is just right and flows with the car. Visually it’s just what I wanted although I’d have had to put leather in due to Doberman hair. Also jealous you don’t have to have license plates in front in your state.

Last edited:

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I could do it over I would have stopped being a cheap ass and bought an si..and my car is modern steel but I would've gotten lunar silver with black interior or Aegean blue but I'd have to get the black accents asap

Last edited:

putnam_fc3

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe, 2009 Suzuki Drz400sm
Country flag
I have a 2017 WOP Si coupe and after the TYP 2019 came out I honestly would almost rather have the yellow with how it pops on the car. Would have had SGP if it was offered in a Si, The Si dark grey would have been my 2nd choice if the certified preowned WOP didn’t pop up.

BlackBlade17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - Crystal Black Pearl
Country flag
CBP for my Si

My first, and likely last, black car. It looks stunning when freshly cleaned, but quickly gets a fine dust layer after even a modest drive down the street.

It also looks very good with my tinted windows, and accentuates the other black trim on the exterior in a way that gives it wonderful sporty and stealthy look. Red accents pop so much more against black, too. But keeping it clean is so challenging...

If i could do it again, either ABM or WOP. My ultimate choice would have been Phoenix Yellow if it were an option.

skshrews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2005 TSX, Honda Civic Hatchback LX 6MT 2017
Country flag
Have red-which makes it very easy to find my car in a parking lot.

Would have gotten blue otherwise. The blue is nice on a sunny day, but on a cloudy day looks flat.
Sponsored