What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be?

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
As the title states:

1) What color is your 10G Civic?

and

2) If you couldn't get that color, what would be your next pick?

I don't have a 10G yet, but my first pick would be Modern Steel Metallic. If I couldn't get MSM, it'd be a really tough choice between Lunar Silver Metallic, Rallye Red, and Aegean Blue Metallic. I don't usually care for bolder colors like red or blue, but I feel like they look really good against the plentiful black trim these cars have.

Like this looks really good, lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? DSC02440_0-1024x683
Sponsored

joecin

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Touring-'18 Acura RDX Advance
Modern Steel and would go white.

grumpyguy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have Crystal Black Pearl. If I could, I would get literally ANY OTHER COLOR.
But ideally, Aegean Blue Metallic....but the wife felt I was too old for that color.

AndreyL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Aegean Blue. I would have preferred white, but it got sold. In the end it was between the blue and that dark grey whatever it’s called. Wife and I figured we only live once, so we went with the blue.

OP
OP
ApexEight

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Modern Steel and would go white.
How are you liking the MSM? It's a beautiful color. I've never had a white car and have never really wanted one... It's a pretty iconic look on a sporty Honda though.

I have Crystal Black Pearl. If I could, I would get literally ANY OTHER COLOR.
But ideally, Aegean Blue Metallic....but the wife felt I was too old for that color.
Not diggin' the black? I have an '08 Si in black and it's my first black car. Love the way it looks when it's clean, but I think it'll be my last black car... Maybe...

And yeah, I agree, Aegean looks very... Teenage-ish. Still a very nice color though. Seems like every company is coming out with their own version of it.

joecin

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Touring-'18 Acura RDX Advance
How are you liking the MSM? It's a beautiful color. I've never had a white car and have never really wanted one... It's a pretty iconic look on a sporty Honda though.
I really had a hard time deciding to go with Modern steel or white.I've had white cars and always loved white with black interior.

My wife said why not go with something other than white. So we went with MSM. Sometimes I love the MSM and sometimes I wished I went with white but I'm still happy anyway. If I chose the white, I may have felt the same not going with MSM. Both are very nice.

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I really like aegean blue now, own silver

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I could choose *any* color, I'd of gotten yellow.

I had a pearl yellow 300zx too long ago... and I have always loved yellow as a color on a car.

If we're going off only factory colors, Sonic Grey... but since that wasn't available for an Si... modern steel.

Xando

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Crystal Black Pearl, wish I got the white.

Curtman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
adfdsfdsf
Vehicle Showcase
I got modern steel. I would probably go with silver so the car wouldn't get as hot.

Muturuc

First Name
Alexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sedan Executive (EU)
Country flag
I ordered mine on Midnight Burgundy pearl. Have no idea what it's like in real but it was the only one in stock.

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Aegean Blue Metallic, To be honest there was and is no second color choice. I would have waited for ABM, or driven further to get ABM or ordered one.

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
I got white and was adamant that I would get blue or silver, in the end I was unwilling to walk away from the stealership without a car, and it was white. It's grown on me now, though it gets way dirtier than the "Champaigne" colored car I had previously.

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Crystal black pearl. Looks elegant when it's clean and shiny. It's the most attractive in my opinion....again, when clean. This old saying is true though, "you don't own a black car, a black car owns you." 1 hour after washing you can already see a film of dust/pollen covering it.

If I could choose a low maintenance color it would be silver. Never owned a red or blue car, they look really nice with the black trim, and look like they belong on the track:drive:. Modern steel metallic looks aggressive.

Last edited: