What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be?

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
modern steel.(battleship grey metallic) when I first got it I thought it kind of plain and industrial looking. But now I like it.
Sponsored

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Civic EX Sedan NHBP. Planning on a 2020 Si in CBP!
Country flag
I have a 2008 EX Sedan in NHBP. As others have said, it's gorgeous when cleaned. 10 years in New England will take a toll on any color, though. I will always love black cars, but I think I'm ready for a change. I'm thinking RR for my future Si...unless of course they offer a yellow. :yes:

Last edited:

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Crystal Black pearl. Hate it! Within two weeks, I'll have a Lunar Silver metallic.
Should have been my first choice,lol

skshrews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2005 TSX, Honda Civic Hatchback LX 6MT 2017
Country flag
Red now (easy to find car in parking lot)
Blue otherwise

nblair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
I own Rallye Red. Was my first choice, if for some reason I couldn’t have, definitely the white.

I bought the Si spoiler to put on this car, and my next two investments are window tint (and blacking out the door chrome) and the 18” Alloy wheel upgrade the Si has as an option.

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? EAED8E88-E8F9-48F2-8AD0-93260D5F19F5

Honda Civic 10th gen What color is your Civic and if you had to get something else, what would it be? 7C73CC2B-C2BA-498B-8F5F-4AB20272D757

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
I have WOP, love it but if I had to choose another color would be MSM, although I passed on Blue, and MSM they had on lot to order the WOP. I will say if they come out with the Si in Sonic in 2019 or 2020 I may be in trouble. I would have bought the Sonic Sport Hatch if it had the LSD as I love that color!

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
I don't think the color matters. In the winter, I notice all colors look dirty. The slush, and salted roads make lighter cars look just as dirty as dark cars.

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
Platinum White Pearl, had a silver Civic in 2004 just to say I had one, every other one back into the early 80's has been white of some shade. Had 2 Accords, Had 2 Integras, all white. Guess I'm in a rut, I think my 2019 Touring Coupe is everything I had hoped for. Another color? Hard choice for me, given my predisposition to white, possibly the MSM, no! Wait! Is it still available in white? Sold!!

Vmac

First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
As ecstatic as I am with my still-new SI coupe, I was pretty uninspired by the color options for 2018. I ended up with black, which I actually like quite a bit (I'm just not excited about trying to keep it clean and swirl-free). Ironically, if I could have chosen any color, it would have been a dark blue, which is virtually the same as black when it comes to showing dirt/swirls.

aarong24

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 GMC C1500, 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
I would have white. My 97 GMC Sierra is white and that became my favorite color. I know people say nothing looks better than a clean black vehicle. But something about s freshly detailed white rig, nothing compares. But I dont regret my lunar silver metallic. It is a good looking paint scheme worth the black trim.

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
I have silver, liked the way it looked with the sport trim. If I had to choose another it would probably be blue since it's my favorite color.

beachesatnormandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
I currently have Sonic Grey Pearl. It was the color that made me fall in love with the hatch. When looking I had a real hard time finding a used EX-L in SGP, so I strongly considered MSM. I’m glad I was able to find the SGP though, because it really is the perfect color for me!

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring, Blue
Country flag
Got aegean blue hatchback sport touring, and have wanted a blue car for a while; could have gotten white, maybe might switch to white eventually :hmm:

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
Aegean Blue here.

Would have went with Rallye Red or Sonic Grey otherwise.

TheKevinlyFather

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (Sold), 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec (SH-AWD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got a black one. But, had one been available at the time I was looking, I would have gone red. Last Si I had was a red 8th gen and would have loved to have had a red 10th!
Sponsored