Weathertech Digital Fit Floor liners

klm57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord, 2015 Chevy Equinox
I got my Weathertech mats installed yesterday. I like them. Glad to pull the OEM mats out.

Rival

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Husky does. I installed them for about a week now. No regrets so far.
Would you mind taking photos of the left and right side footwell areas? Just show how well they are covered? Particularly interested on if the left side foot rest is covered completely. I believe WT only covers it like 2/3.

twelver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic
Does anyone have any experience with the liner cleaner and protectant from weathertech?? My liners now look pretty gross and I want to clean them. Weathertech cleaner is expensive though. A cheaper alternative would be nice. Thanks.

camhabib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche 911, 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Does anyone have any experience with the liner cleaner and protectant from weathertech?? My liners now look pretty gross and I want to clean them. Weathertech cleaner is expensive though. A cheaper alternative would be nice. Thanks.
There's probably a million different products you could use. What you use to wash your car, interior detailer, dish soap, a powerwasher, etc. You could finish it up with a little black trim restorer if you really want them to shine, but considering their purpose, I wouldn't go that far.

Boz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan - Modern Steel Metalic / Black
Country flag
Try soap and water to start.

aaronarf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Tacoma, 16' Civic Touring
Country flag
I use regular car wash soap and a brush to clean them, then I let them dry while I'm washing/vacuuming and I treat them with Aerospace 303 protectant. Lightly mist them and let it absorb into the rubber. (Makes them a bit slippery but makes them like new) Stuff is pretty expensive but a little goes a long way and you can use it on your dash etc. Much safer/better product than Armorall etc.

timcole421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sensing Sedan
I was going to post the same thing....road salt and tracking water in makes these look awful, and quickly. Doesn't seem like any easy, pain free way to keep these looking nice.

aaronarf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Tacoma, 16' Civic Touring
Country flag
I was going to post the same thing....road salt and tracking water in makes these look awful, and quickly. Doesn't seem like any easy, pain free way to keep these looking nice.
Simple wash job isn't that painful....it would be much more painful cleaning the carpet....just sayin'

timcole421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sensing Sedan
I had ivory interior in my 07, it was vacuumed a total of 2-3 times total over 300k miles. The mats looked better than my new one with the weathertechs.