First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Titan 7 TD6 19s and TS5 18s IN STOCK

Hello everyone! We have a few sets of Titan7 TS5 and TD6 left in stock! All that are available are listed below. Please reach out to me Via PM or email at [email protected] to secure your set or if you have any questions.

TD6 Techna Bronze 19x9.5 45mm 5x120, 3 sets left

TS5 Machine Black 18x9.5 35mm 5x120, 2 sets left​

Honda Civic 10th gen Vivid Racing | Titan 7 TS5 19s and 18s IN STOCK 1601495300364
Sponsored

Last edited:

CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Thanks for taking care of me Tyler.
Ordered T-S5's Techna Bronze 18x9.5 +45 set. They are about 60 days out. Special pricing for forum members. Now the hunt for the best DD/performance hybrid tire(w/o breaking the bank). Staying stock height but planning on 265/35R18. This allows for a larger overall diameter tire in said size. I would like to get something with at least a 30,000 mile warranty. Looking for a tire that gives more grip than the OEM during acceleration, from rolling or from a full stop. The PS4S will probably be what I go with. Although I am not sure about how it grips during acceleration.

shinsentuner

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CBP FK8, 94' DC4 RS, 02' AP1
Country flag
Thanks for taking care of me Tyler.
Ordered T-S5's Techna Bronze 18x9.5 +45 set. They are about 60 days out. Special pricing for forum members. Now the hunt for the best DD/performance hybrid tire(w/o breaking the bank). Staying stock height but planning on 265/35R18. This allows for a larger overall diameter tire in said size. I would like to get something with at least a 30,000 mile warranty. Looking for a tire that gives more grip than the OEM during acceleration, from rolling or from a full stop. The PS4S will probably be what I go with. Although I am not sure about how it grips during acceleration.
I strictly daily drive my car and it has PS4s. When doing rolling pulls and the occasional fun run while accelerating next to another person (;))I did not feel like the car was breaking loose from a dead stop launch and power shifting the car.

CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
I strictly daily drive my car and it has PS4s. When doing rolling pulls and the occasional fun run while accelerating next to another person (;))I did not feel like the car was breaking loose from a dead stop launch and power shifting the car.
Thanks for the advice on the tires. They seem to be the best bang for buck based on performance and price. My wheels came in yesterday and I will be getting a set of the PS4S hopefully installed this weekend. My hang up is lug nuts. I did not expect to have a hard time finding them. I know I need the 14x1.5 lugs. I don't know if I need the longer lugs. If anyone has any info on a cheap set or even a high quality set that is currently In Stock, it would be appreciated. I only want a cheap set in the event that I can't find any high quality lugs in stock and have to pre-order a set.

CTRnFun

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Vivid Racing | Titan 7 TS5 19s and 18s IN STOCK New Titan7 wheels 2
Honda Civic 10th gen Vivid Racing | Titan 7 TS5 19s and 18s IN STOCK New Titan7 wheels

Well worth the wait. Love both the wheels and tires. Got the PS4S in 265/35 18. @shinsentuner It is still a bit early, but the tires do not seem to be spinning so easily. The Contis must have been more worn than I thought. I will post more pics in the daylight tomorrow.