Type r swerving left and right during everyday driving.

Fk8_Yero

First Name
Yero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
These passed few months have been hell for me and my Type R... I love this car a lot but lately when driving my car randomly drifts left or right especially under acceleration. I check my tires often they are fine as far as tread and psi goes (Michelin pilot sport 4s in stock configuration). I got an alignment done when changing the tires and one as of late thinking maybe that was the issue but I have the same problem.. I’ve asked Honda to check the suspension components to them “all is good” no matter what issue the car might have it’s always the answer they give... I was wondering if anyone else has or had this issue and what it might be so I can get it sorted soon as I want to go back to enjoying my car and gain back one of the main features of this car which is that 0 torque steer and being as straight as a bullet no matter what!
Sponsored

SDSport6MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6mt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These passed few months have been hell for me and my Type R... I love this car a lot but lately when driving my car randomly drifts left or right especially under acceleration. I check my tires often they are fine as far as tread and psi goes (Michelin pilot sport 4s in stock configuration). I got an alignment done when changing the tires and one as of late thinking maybe that was the issue but I have the same problem.. I’ve asked Honda to check the suspension components to them “all is good” no matter what issue the car might have it’s always the answer they give... I was wondering if anyone else has or had this issue and what it might be so I can get it sorted soon as I want to go back to enjoying my car and gain back one of the main features of this car which is that 0 torque steer and being as straight as a bullet no matter what!
Ball joints? We need more details.