This is a game changer boys! (Exterior detailing)

Monnk13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Hi, I decided to wax my car this morning. I know many of you also get wax on the cheap plastic parts on the rear bumper (and also how it is almost impossible to get that white stain off the black plastic. Well, on a whim I decided to try using my meguiars interior detailing spray on the black plastic to remove the wax stains. It was as if lord baby Jesus came down from on high and performed a miracle and completely removed the wax stains. I apologize for my exuberance if this is common knowledge, but this is a game changer for me.
P.S. in the pic, I left a little wax on the plastic to try and give a before and after comparison

Honda Civic 10th gen This is a game changer boys! (Exterior detailing) 69E9A250-B7C0-452C-80CC-F708A08B18A1
Sponsored

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
I use Meguiars Ultimate Wax and it is excellent. I apply to to the plastic trim as well so it provides protection and would not leave any white stain.

Please note that Meguiars Ultimate Wax has little cleaner in it. So, it would be better to use a cleaner wax in between waxes,

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
You will get many opinions on this question.

I use exclusively Meguiars detailing products for many years. Car shampoo, cleaner wax, pure wax, clay, interior products, etc..... My previous car was a Mercedes CLK Coupe and after 14 years of daily commute, it still looked great after 220K miles.

I recommend the following Meguiars products to start with:
Gold Class wash
Cleaner Wax for regular waxing
Ultimate Liquid Wax for maximum protection

Last edited:
OP
OP

Monnk13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Last edited:

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Big fan of Collinite 845. Meguiars stuff is good, but it’s just not as durable. The Collinite makes a dust barrier, and stuff just rinses right off. In my part of the country with wide swings in the weather it makes a big difference. Collinite is great on windshields as well.

I use the Meg. Ultimate wax as a touch-up.

Honda Civic 10th gen This is a game changer boys! (Exterior detailing) 988F2BA7-18B3-4CB6-8D3D-C65297575B7B
Sponsored