First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
who is riding on sportlines or D2 springs with no camber adjustment? im not too worried about tire wear and like the slight camber look....just didnt know how bad it accutally flared out
Sponsored

kidcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
im getting D2 installed in a few days - i wont be using anything to correct camber - i would be more worried about correcting toe as that will wear the tires more than 1 or 2* of camber

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I have D2's and I initially had the rear without a camber hit and it was at -2.9 Deg on the rear ... I have seen Sportline set ups in the rear that are -2.4 Deg in the rear... so toe will usually dictate tire wear more than camber will to a certain degree.:coffee:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I realize not everyone cares about how their car handles, but a lot of negative camber in the rear and little to none up front is far from what most would recommend.

kidcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I realize not everyone cares about how their car handles, but a lot of negative camber in the rear and little to none up front is far from what most would recommend.
100% but if its minor like a degree then it shouldnt make much different - if its stanced with mad camper it will look and handle like shit

OP
OP

civichero1

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have D2's and I initially had the rear without a camber hit and it was at -2.9 Deg on the rear ... I have seen Sportline set ups in the rear that are -2.4 Deg in the rear... so toe will usually dictate tire wear more than camber will to a certain degree.:coffee:
i will have them installed and get an alligment for the toe adjustment........do you have pictures of the before to get an idea of how it will sit
Sponsored