Lowered on Si sportlines

Civicsi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your SI is sitting pretty. Let me give you some really good advice. I put on 20mm spacers on all four corners and my cars stance is perfection. The 20mm spacers is where its at. Don't worry about vibrations in your steering wheel. Make sure to evenly torque the bolts. I think its 120ft lbs but don't quote me on it. You will go absolutely nuts when you see how flush and nice the car sits with these springs and 20mm wheel spacers I guaranty it. Completely changes the look for the better.
Sponsored

OP
OP
YvesSaintJan

YvesSaintJan

First Name
Jansen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Your SI is sitting pretty. Let me give you some really good advice. I put on 20mm spacers on all four corners and my cars stance is perfection. The 20mm spacers is where its at. Don't worry about vibrations in your steering wheel. Make sure to evenly torque the bolts. I think its 120ft lbs but don't quote me on it. You will go absolutely nuts when you see how flush and nice the car sits with these springs and 20mm wheel spacers I guaranty it. Completely changes the look for the better.
Appreciate that so much! Will definitely look into that, i truly like the oem wheel!

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
This was Yesterday
Honda Civic 10th gen Lowered on Si sportlines 904E8A66-DCE3-491A-9B1B-B45C1F5B15CA

Got started this morning at 7am
Honda Civic 10th gen Lowered on Si sportlines B08A9DCB-9417-4882-BF53-63DC7CE641B8

Honda Civic 10th gen Lowered on Si sportlines D1D169A0-2A10-4AF4-9174-F40B1D05C307

Done at 12
Honda Civic 10th gen Lowered on Si sportlines D790BA77-9D3F-4706-ADC8-6BEB8753B318

H&R Springs

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2108 civic si sedan
Country flag
Good point! We’ll never know unless someone does a back to back test. With a research team like Eibach I’m sure there are little to no differences - fractional probably...

Enjoy your ride!!!

*update*
Car does not feel stock. You can feel road imperfections and bumps now. Though it’s minimal the connected tighter response outweighs this con. Car height finally settled in, you can compare from earlier posts for comparison. Appointment for alignment is tomorrow, I will share the news after.

415E1197-5B1A-4E4E-9673-CB26FA218112.jpeg

How do you guys like the sportline drop?
Are you having issues with yours? Installed mine a little over a month ago. Front is making noise when I turn the wheel and have a knocking noise in the rear. Have no clue what's wrong. Eibach sent me new front springs. 1 came other is on back order till November 20th.

OP
OP
YvesSaintJan

YvesSaintJan

First Name
Jansen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Are you having issues with yours? Installed mine a little over a month ago. Front is making noise when I turn the wheel and have a knocking noise in the rear. Have no clue what's wrong. Eibach sent me new front springs. 1 came other is on back order till November 20th.
hi there! So far I haven’t had any issues. I’ve take an 800 mile round trip no issues or acute sounds. I haven’t rubbed yet even with 3 passengers ~ 500 lbs extra. Hope that gives you some piece of mind!

Lets hope was a one off part. Maybe the install had a slight issue? The spring wouldnt cause a noise - the installation of everything will cause that probably. I’ve have eibach on my GTI - I gave that car to my father and to this day no issues or sounds either (2011 mk6).

good luck.

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2108 civic si sedan
Country flag
hi there! So far I haven’t had any issues. I’ve take an 800 mile round trip no issues or acute sounds. I haven’t rubbed yet even with 3 passengers ~ 500 lbs extra. Hope that gives you some piece of mind!

Lets hope was a one off part. Maybe the install had a slight issue? The spring wouldnt cause a noise - the installation of everything will cause that probably. I’ve have eibach on my GTI - I gave that car to my father and to this day no issues or sounds either (2011 mk6).

good luck.
I pretty much went through everything we touched. Eibach said could be springs binding in the front. Im gonna recheck everything in case I overlooked something.

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Coupe, 14' Accord Coupe v6 (RIP)
Country flag
@Aegeanbluesi18

I'm having a similar issue when going over bumps. I hear a clunk from all four wheels which is a little unnerving. The top of the rear springs on my car have many inactive coils. Do either of your cars look like this?
Honda Civic 10th gen Lowered on Si sportlines 7EB20BC0-2A00-4C42-BA34-324722485D68

jscm

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Aegeanbluesi18

I'm having a similar issue when going over bumps. I hear a clunk from all four wheels which is a little unnerving. The top of the rear springs on my car have many inactive coils. Do either of your cars look like this?
7EB20BC0-2A00-4C42-BA34-324722485D68.jpeg
the very top where the coil winds from small to large is the one that clunks in the rear. looks like the small coil slips in and out of the large coil and thats what you hear a metal clunk sound. I put a tein spring silencer and that eliminated the noise but not completely. I hear it still sometimes but not a metal clunk more like a creaky sound.

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Coupe, 14' Accord Coupe v6 (RIP)
Country flag
the very top where the coil winds from small to large is the one that clunks in the rear. looks like the small coil slips in and out of the large coil and thats what you hear a metal clunk sound. I put a tein spring silencer and that eliminated the noise but not completely. I hear it still sometimes but not a metal clunk more like a creaky sound.
I've almost gotten used to the noise, but I'll definitely look into the spring silencers. Appreciate it!

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2108 civic si sedan
Country flag
@Aegeanbluesi18

7EB20BC0-2A00-4C42-BA34-324722485D68.jpeg
Yes it does. I actually spoke with eibach about both my issues. They sent me new front springs and isolators for the rear. I'm waiting on the front right spring to arrive. Hopefully it fixes the issue

VAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Are there different sizes of Tein Silencers? I need some for my front Eibach Pros.

CPTStarDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Are there different sizes of Tein Silencers? I need some for my front Eibach Pros.
Hey man, sorry to drudge up an old thread, but did you ever figure out which size to get for your Eibach Pros? My springs are going to be here tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out what size silencer I need to put on em!
Sponsored