Sport button keeps getting stuck

2020CivicSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
Does anyone else have problems with the sport button in their si? The button in my 2020 gets stuck when I press it. Ill push down, and it won't come back up. I don't recall spilling any drinks on it, so I dont think that it would be related to that.
Sponsored

h2bmess

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si
Country flag
Does anyone else have problems with the sport button in their si? The button in my 2020 gets stuck when I press it. Ill push down, and it won't come back up. I don't recall spilling any drinks on it, so I dont think that it would be related to that.
prob just got some dirt down in there.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
It's pretty easy to take that apart and clean it. Even if you don't remember spilling anything in there, you or someone else might have. If you take it apart, I'm pretty sure you'll figure out why it sticks.

Sharkaye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Did u ever fix it, I am having the same problem

das borgen

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
I did fix it. It turns out that I got some soda in there which dried and got sticky. I took apart the console, cleaned it up, and now the button no longer sticks.
LMAO
Sponsored