SiriusLED Headlight Install

Samurai86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan
I got a pair of the Amak H11 version. Older fanless options were criticized for being too dark. The next generation versions like the Amak H11 are incredible.
They are by far the best option of fanless. In the back of the units they have a ribbon-like material that you un-ruffle out and that acts as a heat sink.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01ABNX0HK/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks ill look into these, how was the installation? Is it plug and play or would i have to so some cable work? one last question Are they as bright or brighter than the original ones that came with the car?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rusina

Rusina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks ill look into these, how was the installation? Is it plug and play or would i have to so some cable work? one last question Are they as bright or brighter than the original ones that came with the car?
The installation is very easy. It's simple Plug and Play. The only thing is that each headlight is connected to a small ballast. But don't worry. The entire connection is all in line. If you can imagine it starts from the headlight connect to the ballast connects to the car's wire.

The only challenge I found is that you have to be careful inserting the light into the cars headlight socket. If you bang the unit on the side you could potentially rip off an LED.

They are much brighter than the halogens but the halogens might go a smidgen further then the LEDs but you don't notice that.

Let me know if you need any help installing them or if you have any other questions.

Last edited:

Samurai86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan
The installation is very easy. It's simple Plug and Play. The only thing is that each headlight is connected to a small ballast. But don't worry. The entire connection is all in line. If you can imagine it starts from the headlight connect to the ballast connects to the car's wire.

The only challenge I found is that you have to be careful inserting the light into the whole of the cars headlight socket. If you bang the unit on the side you could potentially rip off an LED.

The brightness is much brighter than the halogens but the halogens might go a smidgen further then the LEDs but you don't notice that.

Let me know if you need any help installing them or if you have any other questions and I feel free to answer.
Awsome thank you for your great advice I will let you know if I have anymore questions :)

CivicEXL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic

The only challenge I found is that you have to be careful inserting the light into the cars headlight socket. If you bang the unit on the side you could potentially rip off an LED.

They are much brighter than the halogens but the halogens might go a smidgen further then the LEDs but you don't notice that.

Let me know if you need any help installing them or if you have any other questions.
where did you mount the ballast?
Sponsored