Brvndxn

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
So I’m wondering if I should trade in my v1.2 for the v2 mainly for the purpose of keeping track of my fuel levels, IAT and knock control. And making sure everything is fine but has anyone traded in their ktuner 1.2 and how long did it take to receive the v2
Sponsored

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
You could get a tablet, download tunerview from google play and mount it on your dash somewhere. I think an amazon fire 7 is less than $50 and is the perfect size for gauges and such.

Here's my setup. Kind of ugly but I ended up putting black duct tape on the top of the tablet so it doesn't get knocked around from all the potholes here. Bottom is a magnet mount so I can easily lift the tablet up. I can access the TC button without lifting the tablet though.

Honda Civic 10th gen Should I trade in ktuner 1.2 for v2 Photo Aug 07, 3 03 56 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen Should I trade in ktuner 1.2 for v2 Photo Aug 05, 4 57 30 PM

Alberto1866

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hey! I'm actually about to sell my Ktuner V2, If you want sell your 1.2 and I can sell you my V2, I don't live far from Azusa either!
Sponsored