Ridiculously low afr and p0234 error code first time tuned (datalog added)

kadireren

First Name
kadir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T Hatchback Sport + CVT (182ps)
Country flag
Hi my friend has a problem with ktuner please have look.

He has a 2020 sedan executive 1.5cvt with safety features. After insisting so much, ktuned added support for his ecu. He got error codes and they put an option to disable those errors. now with the final version he still has problems.

1 - His vehicle is completely stock and only at 7600km. He loaded the dual tune tune. When he wot his afr is ridiculosly low such as 8.5-9. İn eco mode it is a little bit higher but again under 10. I did some custom maf scaling(-%10 from 3.8v to 4.5v) but it didn't affect anything. When stock it is between 10-10.5 like other Eu versions.

2 - in normal mode when he wot for a while it gives the p0234 error code (it is an overboost error but absolutely there is not overboosting) and engine goes limp mode.

3 - I think he has a problem with fuel pressure because as you can see in the datalog his target fuel pressure is 18000kpa but my car is a sport + hatchback 1.5 cvt and I have target pressure 21000kpa.

ktuner told us to disable p2A00 error code so engine check light isn't on because of low afr

what do you think??
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Your friend was given a beta for his newly read and added ECU type.

We've given him an update to add a disable for the P2A00 he was receiving.

We've given him an update to address the P0234 scenario.

Fuel pressures are correct. He was told this.

If he's running rich beyond the adjusted MAF scale luckily KTuner is tuning software and he can have a custom tune made just for him!

OP
OP
kadireren

kadireren

First Name
kadir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T Hatchback Sport + CVT (182ps)
Country flag
Your friend was given a beta for his newly read and added ECU type.

We've given him an update to add a disable for the P2A00 he was receiving.

We've given him an update to address the P0234 scenario.

Fuel pressures are correct. He was told this.

If he's running rich beyond the adjusted MAF scale luckily KTuner is tuning software and he can have a custom tune made just for him!
we appreciate for what you have done so far and We are aware that you have just added support for this ecu.But you should understand us that it is complicating when there is no error at stock but getting errors and Limp mode when tuned.
At the same time very low afr is more confusing despite using scaled top end maf scaling plus adjusting more than enough the open loop voltages.
As an example i have 1.5 sport hatchback and i just decreased 4 percent at top end scaled maf scaling and i get 11-11.4 afr. in his case we decreased 10 percent but it was still below 9.
When we mentioned you the afr problem you told us to adjust maf scaling over and over which we have already done.
You sent an update just for him a few minutes ago and if he is still willing to try we will try that.
Thanks anyway.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Excellent. Give it a try with a new file. If it's richer than you'd like with the included base tunes, tune it from there.
Sponsored