Rallye Red CTR Canada

dbtoys

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger
Are you familiar with how long does it take for its delivery to toronto lets say? Thanks again!
I would say 3-4 weeks I know my first Challenger came from Brampton to Saint John N.B. is 3 weeks than another 4 days to my Dealer.
Sponsored

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type-R 2018 CW #13019
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are you familiar with how long does it take for its delivery to toronto lets say? Thanks again!
When they arrive at the Halifax Port....It's usualy 3 weeks to get at your dealer.....(if they have some on order)

I work for Honda....its always like that for quebec anyway

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
@dbtoys,

Thank you for posting these pics and info. Good to see Red ones finally making it to Canadian soil!!
Its been a very long wait but here is hoping I see a Red Type R in my future soon.

dbtoys

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger
@dbtoys,

Thank you for posting these pics and info. Good to see Red ones finally making it to Canadian soil!!
Its been a very long wait but here is hoping I see a Red Type R in my future soon.
My pleasure glad to help any and all car guys/gals nice seeing new toys showing up at the Auto Port.
There is something special about this car do not quite know what it is think my 22 year old son and his friends are warring off on me lol I am turning 50 this year should I not be looking @ Buicks or Lincolns instead lol.

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
My pleasure glad to help any and all car guys/gals nice seeing new toys showing up at the Auto Port.
There is something special about this car do not quite know what it is think my 22 year old son and his friends are warring off on me lol I am turning 50 this year should I not be looking @ Buicks or Lincolns instead lol.
I'm right there with you in terms of age. Love the CTR. Best grocery getter a grown man with a family can have :)

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Very happy to report I finally got my hands on a Red Type R yesterday. Its been a long wait!
I still remember watching the unveil of the FK2 CTR prototypes in Europe long before we came to learn that the FK2 would destined for Europe only :(
A few years later after all the anticipation around the FK8 finally making to North America, Honda Canada decided to only release the FK8 here in White and Black.. I had a hard time passing on one of the first CW CTRs to arrive in our area in the faint hope that Honda Canada may eventually allow Rally Red into Canada. Well as you are well aware its finally arriving.
I pick her up on next Tuesday as I will be away for a few days until then. Badge number 16,xxx. More details to follow!
Cant wait :dance:

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallye Red CTR Canada IMG_8565.JPG

ChampwhiteFK8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW Type R
Country flag
Very happy to report I finally got my hands on a Red Type R yesterday. Its been a long wait!
I still remember watching the unveil of the FK2 CTR prototypes in Europe long before we came to learn that the FK2 would destined for Europe only :(
A few years later after all the anticipation around the FK8 finally making to North America, Honda Canada decided to only release the FK8 here in White and Black.. I had a hard time passing on one of the first CW CTRs to arrive in our area in the faint hope that Honda Canada may eventually allow Rally Red into Canada. Well as you are well aware its finally arriving.
I pick her up on next Tuesday as I will be away for a few days until then. Badge number 16,xxx. More details to follow!

IMG_8565.JPG
FINALLY!!!! Congrats on your pick up and enjoy it! :thumbsup::headbang:

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag

IMG_8565.JPG

congrats! canada is getting other colors now?

4doorj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic hatchback sport
Country flag

IMG_8565.JPG
Wow beautiful!
Congrats!

stevescivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type-R, 1990 CRX Si
Country flag
I hear ya, but be grateful you have an R at the end of the day. :thumbsup:
Absolutely! I just got home from a 60km drive carting my family around and the kids are screaming “faster! Faster!!!” They love riding in the car :)

heavyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F87
Country flag
I realize the purists have to have white but red looks best on this car and it's a proper sports car red as well.
Sponsored