Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
This morning i did another video.
2nd gear pull.
27WON CAI, lids open
Hondata +9psi with rev hang delete, stock throttle response, no scramble mode.
Windows closed.

Later i will post another video with windows down, hopefully i can minimize the wind noise
Damn - that's really quite :eek:
Sponsored

Siqc Cafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2000 Celica GT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone seen this guys PRL CAI install

and then his follow up of how he messed up his sensor? Starts at around 5:00min mark. After the Chemical Guys endoresment :)

did anyone have this issue?
is there any reason to anyone "who installed themselves" as to why he thought he needed to remove that bolt?

thewestisblue

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had a look at this a little while ago, and then i saw Hondata's supplemental post that had the preliminary dyno numbers when they did the PRL. So far, I'd say that alone would be enough to swing most consumers to PRL when considering the current competition, especially if they're tuning Hondata as you stated.
if i understood this correctly there really isn’t that much of a gain from any of these intakes until 5,000 rpm when you get 3-5hp more? doesn’t seem worth it at all even with a tune.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
if i understood this correctly there really isn’t that much of a gain from any of these intakes until 5,000 rpm when you get 3-5hp more? doesn’t seem worth it at all even with a tune.
If you want better IAT’s and throttle response it’s worth it.

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
you can certainly hear the 27WON CAI when 2nd -3rd sounds like a dream when you get on it. also if you upgrade to the larger MAF with the tune to allow more air flow it gets louder according to other users.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
you can certainly hear the 27WON CAI when 2nd -3rd sounds like a dream when you get on it. also if you upgrade to the larger MAF with the tune to allow more air flow it gets louder according to other users.
Really hard choice between PRL and 27won. I live in Southern CA so running either isn't an issue. The cooler the better since summers here can get brutal.

SkipToMyLou

First Name
Milby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Only had my Si for about a month now but I bought the 27Won intake because they’re local to me here in the PacNW, I always support local if I can.

That being said, it’s a fantastic intake regardless if they were local or not. Quality product(s)
Sponsored