pop

remusrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX 6spd
Country flag
I have 41k and I get a pop when I roll from the a stop in the morning or after a long time the car has been sitting. I am assuming might be spring biding, what can it be?
Sponsored

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I have 41k and I get a pop when I roll from the a stop in the morning or after a long time the car has been sitting. I am assuming might be spring biding, what can it be?
Every time, or only the first time after the car has been sitting?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Define "pop"?

OP
OP

remusrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX 6spd
Country flag
Define "pop"?
It feels and sounds like a snap or release of tension. It's not loud or felt but is there. It mainly happens when I back or go forwards from a dead stop after a long stop and maybe I turn the wheel slightly. I thought was the pads sticking but that would be felt and would be loud. I am thinking the end links or tie rods?

calonzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Certainly sounds like something is loose or worn. Can't diagnose what is loose from the description. The best thing is to have a mechanic look at it.

OP
OP

remusrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX 6spd
Country flag
Certainly sounds like something is loose or worn. Can't diagnose what is loose from the description. The best thing is to have a mechanic look at it.
Nothing seems of feels loose. I will drive it a bit more and try to diagnose it later, most mechanics around here are honestly clueless and most would tell me is fine or try to up charge.

OP
OP

remusrm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX 6spd
Country flag

can this cause it?
Sponsored

Attachments