CuttyD

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si
Country flag
I whave a 2020 si which is going to be getting a FULL exhaust upgrade form the manifold back in the near future I have the MAPreformance catback exhaust(the race variant) picked out but I’m not sure what front pipe, down pipe, manifold, ext… work best with each other cated answers are good catless are preferred.

P.S. Also sorry if it seems like I’m really new at this it’s because I am it’s my first projects car and I’m pretty much just teaching myself so if you could dumb it down for me as much as possible I’ll try to follow along!! Thanks.
Sponsored

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
following. interested in an exhaust as well

also btw @CuttyD there is no manifold per se on our cars. the head integrates the exhaust ports and it all dumps out one hole straight into the turbo.

for the dp i've heard the 27won and map are good, not really up to speed on the prl or rv6.

map 27won and prl all have dp fp combos, but make sure that whatever exhaust you get is compatible with the dp and/or fp. for example, the awe exhaust is catback so it includes the fp. tbh i can't seem to find any good exhaust that is fp back, they all seem to be catback (dp-back)