Pzb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Country flag
Enjoy meaning less worry about “new” car damage from daily driving. It depends on the what the owner cares about.

Two Japanese cars had hood speckles after one year of driving.

In comparison, my Ford didn’t show this damage for a few years.

My CTR looks pristine after two years with PPF.
Sponsored

inlinef

First Name
Antti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8, Accord Type R CH1, BMW 545e G30
Country flag
I'm getting a full front ppf done when my car is delivered. Should I get pff done on the lower part of the doors as well? I will be using rock guards on the front to limit rocks flying on the sides.

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I'm getting a full front ppf done when my car is delivered. Should I get pff done on the lower part of the doors as well? I will be using rock guards on the front to limit rocks flying on the sides.
worth it to get the painted body panels above the side skirts for sure. As your installer to throw you a bone for full front + sides

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
I did the sills and around the rear wheel wells. Also added a strip at the rear hatch to protect when putting in/removing items from the cargo area.

TPFK7

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Civic Hatchback Sport (SOLD) , '21 CTR BB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am getting full front Xpel ultimate plus for $1800 tomorrow. I tried to look for Stek but there are no reputable installer who uses Stek near me. The installer who is going to do my ppf is an Xpel certified dealer so I guess I am in good hands.
Hey! Long shot if you see this, but im looking into the same thing and also located in NH. What shop did you go to to get the PPF done? Everywhere seems to be $2000+ for me
Sponsored