New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@procivic does this come in a matte black finish? Would like it to match the rest of the black trim on my EX-T.
Sponsored

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
@procivic does this come in a matte black finish? Would like it to match the rest of the black trim on my EX-T.
Since this only comes in gloss black, we recommend plasti dipping or painting the remaining matte black areas on your EX-T to match. It's the same gloss black paint the hatchback and Si models use. OR, you could plastic dip a matte black coating over this grille! :hmm:

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Whats the part number on the badge so we can find out?
I'd rather not post the part # publicly, since we did have to research this. If you PM me I can give you more info. It comes with push nuts too (separate part #s). Total cost is about $22 through a Honda dealer.

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
I'd rather not post the part # publicly, since we did have to research this. If you PM me I can give you more info. It comes with push nuts too (separate part #s). Total cost is about $22 through a Honda dealer.
What? :grouphug: We talking about a badge for the grille you make here? I’m so confused. You’re more paranoid than the weed man :rofl:

krees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R & 2020 Ridgeline BE
Country flag
Definitely like the grill but the price is a bit high for my blood. Great looking grill nonetheless.

ysutarko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
17sigrille.png
Number 9 on the attached diagram. Easy to find on a dealer parts website.

Part No. | Illust No. | Description
75700-TBA-A00 | 009 | EMBLEM (H)
  • Includes a new genuine Honda emblem and push nuts for a complete installation. You cannot reuse your factory emblem since it will not fit on this grille.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That part # will not fit this grille. It's not a 10th Gen Civic emblem.

The only reason I am not positing it publicly is because it just makes it too easy for random vendors (who are not even members on this forum) to copy it.

I'll gladly give out the part #s via PM, although I'm not sure why anyone would even care to have them. We already include them with the grille.

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
That part # will not fit this grille. It's not a 10th Gen Civic emblem.

The only reason I am not positing it publicly is because it just makes it too easy for random vendors (who are not even members on this forum) to copy it.

I'll gladly give out the part #s via PM, although I'm not sure why anyone would even care to have them. We already include them with the grille.
I asked for size reference. I want to know how much larger or smaller this will be than stock. That's just me

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Nice grill... but it looks like it's a little smaller than the standard front 10th Civic front "H"...it looks almost the same size as the 9th gen Civic front "H" emblem.... hmmmm:hmm:

00fk7

First Name
Ronan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback MT
Nice grill... but it looks like it's a little smaller than the standard front 10th Civic front "H"...it looks almost the same size as the 9th gen Civic front "H" emblem.... hmmmm:hmm:
Yup thats why I wanted to know. Deal breaker for me :nono:
Sponsored