Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
When you hear about front grilles, you usually think of them as just a styling add-on. This new PRO Design Mesh Grille, though, definitely can help add to your 2016+ Civic's performance. This Gloss Black painted direct-fit grille features a very open honeycomb mesh design to allow for maximum airflow. This is especially important on 10th Gen 1.5L turbo motors, which can get quite hot and start reducing ignition timing (and thus power) as a result. In addition to providing much better cooling, this grille offers a sleeker and more aggressive look for your front bumper.

The grille looks great in person and seems like 10th Gens could have come from the factory like this (at least on Hatchback and Si models).

Key Features:
  • Direct replacement grille, not just an overlay. Also includes side pieces (eyebrows) that install above the headlights.
  • Not just for looks: this grille allows a significant amount of extra airflow into your engine bay, which helps prevent heatsoak and keep your engine running at full power. This is especially useful for prolonged aggressive driving or track use.
  • Made from high quality ABS plastic.
  • Includes a new genuine Honda emblem and push nuts for a complete installation. You cannot reuse your factory emblem since it will not fit on this grille.
  • Easy to install.
  • Gloss Black finish.
A forum discount is available, so PM me if you're interested!

Product link for more info or to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/p...sh-grille.html

Honda Civic 10th gen New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics pro-design-honeycomb-mesh-grille_LRG

Honda Civic 10th gen New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics 44296_3149___installed-201-

Honda Civic 10th gen New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics 44297_3149___installed-202-

Honda Civic 10th gen New Performance Grille for 10th Gen Civics pro-design-honeycomb-mesh-grille_lrg-

Last edited:

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How can I get this with the red emblem? It says the old Emblem won't fit.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Already got one off EBAY. Glad to see you are now selling them in the states. Way better than the bulging version.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How can I get this with the red emblem? It says the old Emblem won't fit.
That is a good question, and I'm not 100% sure on the answer. It is possible the factory Type R emblem will fit the emblem holder on this grille. The reason why we supply a new genuine Honda chrome emblem is because the fitment on the normal factory 10th gen one is slightly off. Since the Type R emblem is 100% solid (no internal gaps), it might just fit. It's possible you would need to attach it with just adhesive though, which is normally how Type R emblems are attached anyway.

nvtive_b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Country flag
i have a hatchback sport and my grill is already black from factory of course. whats the need for the eyebrows above the lights? just used for lower trims because they have chrome?

ysutarko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
i have a hatchback sport and my grill is already black from factory of course. whats the need for the eyebrows above the lights? just used for lower trims because they have chrome?
the eyebrows needed for the model with chrome grille. if you have black grille, you can just use the stock one or the one that come with the grille

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the eyebrows needed for the model with chrome grille. if you have black grille, you can just use the stock one or the one that come with the grille
The stock ones won't fit exactly correct on this grille as far as I recall. They all come with new eyebrows to go with the new grille.

FN2_expat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 EX-L 2D (and FN2 forever in my heart)
Country flag
any chance you can produce on without emblem placeholder at all? just plain honeycomb

SangreRaven

First Name
Raven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
any chance you can produce on without emblem placeholder at all? just plain honeycomb
If they cannot get one, Ikon has one just like this one without any emblem spot on it.. I have it on my hatch :)

-R

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We looked into that, and ultimately we thought this design was better, since it looks more "factory like" and provides basically all the airflow you'll need.
Sponsored