Microfiber towels??

Lightning19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Sedan
What are the best microfiber towels out there? I got some from Walmart, I guess the exspesnive brand lol?
Sponsored

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Costco are pretty good, and the great thing about them is that they're inexpensive enough to toss if they get (too) dirty.

Honda Civic 10th gen Microfiber towels?? imageService

LoneWoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sedan EX-T w/ Sensing
Country flag
Second for the Kirkland branded microfiber towels. They're cheap, come in big packs, and work well.

davidgostbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Ex-t 2016
Country flag
What are the best microfiber towels out there? I got some from Walmart, I guess the exspesnive brand lol?
Depends on what you want to do with them, for general purposes Costco microfibers are best bang for buck.
For drying car purposes I really like waffle weave microfibers, I hear chemical guys wholly mammoth is super good also. Basically for drying high gsm towels only.

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
The Costco towels are great for all-purpose jobs where you don't care about getting them dirty, like drying wheels and tires, buffing tire shine residue, drying engeng bays, interior work, etc. That way, you don't get your nice towels dirty. Speaking of, check out The Rag Company for very high-quality microfiber towels. They're seriously great. Also, twisted loop microfiber is best for drying. Source: me, a guy who has spent way too much time and money on microfiber.

CEPA_Si

Detailing Guru
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2014 Kia Optima SX-t, 2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will second The Rag Company, very nice high quality towels. I use quite a few of their towels, however for a drying towel nothing beats Griots PFM Terry Weave Drying Towel. The Kirkland towels are a great throw away or universal towel if that is something your looking for.

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will second The Rag Company, very nice high quality towels. I use quite a few of their towels, however for a drying towel nothing beats Griots PFM Terry Weave Drying Towel. The Kirkland towels are a great throw away or universal towel if that is something your looking for.
I have that Griots PFM and it is definitely my go to for drying, I spray some detail spray (meguires ultra detail) on it before drying, then dry the whole car with it. After its 95% dry I use Adams ultra detail spray on each panel with a different ragcompany towl (See here, not expensive at all).

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
I bought the ones from Walmart. Not good. They don’t scratch, but they do shed tiny sticky shards of microfibre all over any surface I wipe. I do have plenty of Chemical Guys towels, and those are great

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought a dozen Chemical Guys towels based on online reviews. They've been washed 3-4 times and seem as soft/thick as when new. I've checked out some store brand ones at brick and mortar stores and wasn't too impressed.

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Depends on what you want to do with them, for general purposes Costco microfibers are best bang for buck.
For drying car purposes I really like waffle weave microfibers, I hear chemical guys wholly mammoth is super good also. Basically for drying high gsm towels only.
that chemicals guys wholly mammoth towel will leave small surface scratches in the car, just noticed it on my black beauty tonight after my second use with the towel. i will be going back to the SHAMMY instead

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
eagle edgeless from the rag company. best micro fiber i have used. i have about 20, lol, plus there drying towels are great also
Sponsored