OP
Berserk_FC3

Berserk_FC3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe SI
Country flag
What do yall think is a reasonable expectation for a Vargas GC+ turbo combined with an E85 blend? I'm essentially fbo rn, and want this car for the long run but would also like to push some real power. I've got the stage 0 type R retrofit and would rather not burn out another clutch, or push enough to be in danger of blowing something up. gonna get upgraded studs as a precaution before any of this.
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I believe both the GC and GC+ will max out fueling at 350whp on e30

OP
OP
Berserk_FC3

Berserk_FC3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe SI
Country flag
How are you gonna send it?
Meth or Eth ?
considering eth, my clutch is only good for 400 and I’d like to give her a nice safety net. definitely going big turbo this summer and if she doesn’t haul enough ass than eth is the move. i was largely just curious about meth since there’s not a ton of info out there

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
considering eth, my clutch is only good for 400 and I’d like to give her a nice safety net. definitely going big turbo this summer and if she doesn’t haul enough ass than eth is the move. i was largely just curious about meth since there’s not a ton of info out there
Fair assessment!
I’ve talked to a few tuners and many of them suggest avoiding methanol in general.
I think ethanol will get you where you want to be.

OP
OP
Berserk_FC3

Berserk_FC3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe SI
Country flag
Fair assessment!
I’ve talked to a few tuners and many of them suggest avoiding methanol in general.
I think ethanol will get you where you want to be.
for sure lol, keeping the civic at a nice 300 for a few years in college then saving for a vette or something else later on. still gonna keep her as a daily, so i’m trying to my best to get it to haul ass for a 1.5 without destroying it in the long run. thanks for all the info, definitely cleared it up
Sponsored