Digity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport-16 Pilot-90 K5 Blazer
Country flag
Those are conical, look at the tips. The stock wheels take ball seat lugs and most aftermarket wheels take cone seat.

lug_nut_seat_types.jpg

Rust issues or not, I'm personally not a fan of the look of open ended lug nuts.

A lot of the lug nut options out there can get pretty pricey. Kansei Wheels sells relatively cheap spline drive lugs. They come in black, red or blue, make sure to pick 12x1.5 size. $40/set.

https://kanseiwheels.com/collections/wheel-accessories/products/kansei-lug-nuts
When it says key included does that mean at least 4 or all are like a lock type lug nut.

OP
OP

Digity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport-16 Pilot-90 K5 Blazer
Country flag

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Wheels are too dirty for me to take a new pic, and lost my other pics when I got a new phone so had to pull this from my IG archive. ? Kics RL53. Love the two-piece design with a wheel lock.
Honda Civic 10th gen Lug nuts IMG_20201215_155830_025

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
Hi guys sorry english are not my native language anyway if im going to change my lug nuts, is it ok i will remove one by one for example i will remove the first one then change to a new one and so on. I will not lift the car.

KingOfBrussels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si sedan
Country flag
Hi guys sorry english are not my native language anyway if im going to change my lug nuts, is it ok i will remove one by one for example i will remove the first one then change to a new one and so on. I will not lift the car.
If you're changing out only 1-2 lugs on a wheel it's ok to do that with the car on the ground. If you're changing all of them it's best to raise each wheel off the ground with a jack. But, you don't have to remove all the lugs from the wheel before you put on the new lugs. You can take one old lug off then replace it with a new one, until you've got all the new lugs on the wheel. Then lower the wheel back down to the ground and fully torque down the lugs.

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
If you're changing out only 1-2 lugs on a wheel it's ok to do that with the car on the ground. If you're changing all of them it's best to raise each wheel off the ground with a jack. But, you don't have to remove all the lugs from the wheel before you put on the new lugs. You can take one old lug off then replace it with a new one, until you've got all the new lugs on the wheel. Then lower the wheel back down to the ground and fully torque down the lugs.
Really appreciated sir thank you!
Sponsored