Noobie here. Lug nuts ?

BHLftw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6 Speed
Country flag
Hello, i recently got my enkei nt03m rims 18x9.5 40+ and was wondering what lug nuts and wheel studs will i need to buy ?
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
You only need wheel nuts not unless you snap your studs. I would suggest that you also get Enkei lug nuts. Other lug nuts like Muteki SR for those who wanted to keep their budget in check, Kyoei Project Kics if you have more budget will do. As long as it is a conical base.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry for the ignorant question. Honda uses ball seat lugs. So, the change to conical is based on the new wheel, correct?

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Sorry for the ignorant question. Honda uses ball seat lugs. So, the change to conical is based on the new wheel, correct?
Yes, 99.9% of aftermarket wheels use conical lug nuts to help with centering the wheel, so you don’t get vibration. But I still recommend hub centric rings

OP
OP

BHLftw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6 Speed
Country flag
You only need wheel nuts not unless you snap your studs. I would suggest that you also get Enkei lug nuts. Other lug nuts like Muteki SR for those who wanted to keep their budget in check, Kyoei Project Kics if you have more budget will do. As long as it is a conical base.
Thanks
Sponsored