pearlFK8

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello, i’m looking around the market for a good loud exhaust for my 2019 Type R. Have been looking at videos of the r400, Tomei Type D, Ultimate racing track and street exhaust. liking for one to pair with a catless downpipe (ultimate racing dp/dp). If you know of a good and loud system with a catless dp let me know please, i’ll also be trying to find videos of them on stock and catless setups. Thank you!
Sponsored

evlsmurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Impreza Sport
Country flag
Even without an aftermarket dp, the R400 is probably one of the loudest. It's what I have and love it. It has a really nice deep tone. I chose it because some exhausts can sound raspy.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Im willing to bet the Tomei Type D or the Extreme will be the loudest since they have literally nothing in the piping for sound deadening. And then AWE Track and MAPerformance Race exhaust are probably up there as well. I currently have the MAP Race with the RV6 catted downpipe and its fairly loud. A night and day difference from the RV6 catted, AWE Street ive driven.

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
Catless down pipe followed by E dump valve. Flip the switch for loud and back to quieter.

speedyserg

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
Just run 3.5" piping from the front pipe back - technically the turbo is a muffler- catless downpipe for max volume and bingo - maximum raspy loudness unlocked - dirt cheap too

Why pay a premium for a fancy muffler when you don't need it?

fk8ronny

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have a Tomei Type D exhaust on my fk8. It sounds really nice and it also looks really nice. I say it's the best looking exhaust on the fk8 in my opinion. There's a reason why there's a long wait time for them. 😉 jk,

23Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 FK8, '06 AP2
Country flag
I'm running a Milltek non-resonated exhaust along with an RV6 catted DP. My eardrums hate me...

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Hello, i’m looking around the market for a good loud exhaust for my 2019 Type R. Have been looking at videos of the r400, Tomei Type D, Ultimate racing track and street exhaust. liking for one to pair with a catless downpipe (ultimate racing dp/dp). If you know of a good and loud system with a catless dp let me know please, i’ll also be trying to find videos of them on stock and catless setups. Thank you!
Honda Civic 10th gen Loudest Exhaust? Need help choosing gn5018

rtypefk8

First Name
rtype
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
type R
Country flag
Just run 3.5" piping from the front pipe back - technically the turbo is a muffler- catless downpipe for max volume and bingo - maximum raspy loudness unlocked - dirt cheap too

Agreed

Solis#1730

ScarFace#1730
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Country flag

I use a true 3” exhaust (paired with catless DP and PRL FP) straight though, with 1 flow master FX, no drone, no rasp, not very loud when cruising or partial throttle, very loud when WOT. I
Honda Civic 10th gen Loudest Exhaust? Need help choosing 1693240369851

Honda Civic 10th gen Loudest Exhaust? Need help choosing 1693240402887

nYdGeo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2015 Civic Si
Country flag
Here's a little-known fact, apparently. The AWE Street Suite, without the additional resonator up front, is reasonably quiet with the OEM DP. However, with a hi-flow cat (what I have) and especially with a catless, it is rowdy! Like not too bad just cruising (except for LOUD drone from about 62-75 MPH), but give it even a little throttle to make a traffic maneuver and everyone around you will get out of your way because it's LOUD. Same thing at WOT, the polite, low-drone AWE becomes a rather merciless beast with anything other than a stock DP.

Good luck with your search!

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
My buddy has a tomei with a catted downpipe and it’s way too loud for me so that’s probably your best bet if you want loud.

TSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the Tomei Type - D exhaust paired with the RV6 frontpipe and Catless downpipe, when I say it’s LOUD.. it’s LOUD lol if you’re looking for a cop magnet exhaust, I’d say go for it cause they love me 😂

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Out of your choices, the Tomei and Ultimate racing exhausts are the loudest. There is also the Skunk2 exhaust, the Greddy DDR, the MBRP, and the AFE exhaust which are all quite loud with a catless downpipe. The R400 however is not that loud in my opinion, its deep but not super loud.
Sponsored