License Plate Plugs?

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
hey guys just wondering if anyone has had any luck finding plugs to cover up the holes for license plate? any pics or recommendations? thanks in advance :)
Sponsored

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
One other member posted before about him using some plastic bumper clips and painting them to match. It look very good and flush, only costing him $1 + touch up paint. Can't beat that.

logonzojls

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EVO X, CIVIC type-R
Another great option I have used is vynl. Head to a shop that wraps cars or does signs and has high quality film. Prolly be about 5 bucks for enough to last you your ownership. I like it better because it’s flatter and looks more seamless than plugs imo. Easy on and off. Ask them to cut the vynl for another 5 bucks in the hole size your trying to cover up. That way you don’t have to cut it and just put stickers on. Lol.

OP
OP
Royalz_2o9

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Another great option I have used is vynl. Head to a shop that wraps cars or does signs and has high quality film. Prolly be about 5 bucks for enough to last you your ownership. I like it better because it’s flatter and looks more seamless than plugs imo. Easy on and off. Ask them to cut the vynl for another 5 bucks in the hole size your trying to cover up. That way you don’t have to cut it and just put stickers on. Lol.
might consider that bro thank you! :bow: