Ktuner v2 not powering on with car?

nekrawulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
I have a 2020 si. My v2 does not turn on with car. I have to unplug it and replug for it to come on. Researched that this was common in accords, but not civics. Could I have missed a sleep setting somewhere?
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
2020s received a CAN Gateway that blocks the data from waking the unit. There will be an optional firmware update available shortly where you can choose CAN Gateway.

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To add on, I’ve been running the beta version with CAN Gateway since December now and it works perfectly. Device wakes up when I power the car on as expected and have encountered no battery drain issues.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
To add on, I’ve been running the beta version with CAN Gateway since December now and it works perfectly. Device wakes up when I power the car on as expected and have encountered no battery drain issues.
Excellent. It is built into the next release via an optional Update Firmware menu item, so everyone will have it shortly.

Miguel Tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Excellent. It is built into the next release via an optional Update Firmware menu item, so everyone will have it shortly.
I also have a 2020 Si and just purchased a KTuner V2. Since my KTuner is new, should it already have that firmware update (I guess I could have purchased something sitting on the shelf for a while)? Also, where can I find the option to enable the CAN Gateway? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Miguel Tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag

Dominazn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW FK8 Type R, '22 MYP, '12 MDX
Country flag
Hello
wanted to clear some things up. My Si is a 2019 it doesnt have those honda sense features. Should I put CAN Gateway to on or off? It seems like regardless of the honda sense tech to turn the setting on? Thanks for your help