Snidely

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
just wanted to clarify. You said you don’t plan to flash back to stock. If you sell the unit, you would have to or it would be locked to the buyer

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@Snidely is correct

@Bhartz412 you can't sell this without flashing back to stock. The ktuner unit is locked to your ECU until you do so.

I'd advise anyone against buying this until OP can confirm whether or not they are flashing back to stock and unlock their unit.

OP
OP

Bhartz412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
@Snidely is correct

@Bhartz412 you can't sell this without flashing back to stock. The ktuner unit is locked to your ECU until you do so.

I'd advise anyone against buying this until OP can confirm whether or not they are flashing back to stock and unlock their unit.
I may be mistaken so just to clarify, in order to unlock the Ktuner from my vehicle, I have to return my vehicle to stock?

MoaRPowah

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Correct. The K Tuner unit is locked to your ECU and cannot be sold until you flash back to stock and unlock it from your ECU.

Take a picture of the screen that shows that the ECU is unlocked and add it to your for sale post as proof.

OP
OP

Bhartz412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Correct. The K Tuner unit is locked to your ECU and cannot be sold until you flash back to stock and unlock it from your ECU.

Take a picture of the screen that shows that the ECU is unlocked and add it to your for sale post as proof.

Ah okay understood, I will do so
Sponsored