Ktuner & Pherable

Shazad

Hi so as everyone knows that pherable has officially released their non si tunes and they offer God mode gurgles on some ecu's, however I ask pherable why some ecu gets it and some don't, apparently not all the tables are available to the ecu's that can't have the god mode gurgles, so my question is to @KTuner is it possible to make the tables that are needed for this to happen available on the ecu's that currently doesn't have it?
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I know people love this snap crackle pop thing but you can't safely use this with a catalytic converter. You still run a cat, right?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Shazad

I know people love this snap crackle pop thing but you can't safely use this with a catalytic converter. You still run a cat, right?
I have prl race downpipe catted

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Genuine question, what would happen if you ran the God Mode tune with a stock downpipe or just any downpipe with cats?

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
Probably blow your cat guts out the exhaust end...
Just imagine little explosions ripping through your cat, and puking it out the rear end into the traffic behind you...
Sponsored