First Name
Tian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was flashing Starter dual, battery dead in the middle process (Tried to flash it back to factory set and other stage set, same result)

Three lights appeared after:
1. Road Departure Mitigation System Problem
2. Adaptive Cruise Control Problem
3. Auto High-Beam problem

I found a similar thread down below
https://www.civicx.com/threads/major-issue-help-needed-asap.23634/

However, I was not able to understand what does @KTuner mean by "If you're getting the code with the current software that's flashed on, choose the other one."

seems like my software is id A830, where do you find other ones and pick it?

Honda Civic 10th gen (Ktuner)Battery Dead While Flashing, 3 error lights appear after. Please Help IMG_20180614_190935

Honda Civic 10th gen (Ktuner)Battery Dead While Flashing, 3 error lights appear after. Please Help IMG_20180614_190944

Last edited:

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
In the future please contact support directly. This is not a support forum for KTuner.

The errors you're mentioning are specifically mentioned in the help on all tutorial video pages:
If you have driver assist technology packages some errors may stay until the vehicle is driven for a time so the modules can re-initialize. They lose communication during a flash and Honda stays on the safe side to not allow these to engage without passing checks during initialization.

OP
OP

tianxiang

First Name
Tian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In the future please contact support directly. This is not a support forum for KTuner.

The errors you're mentioning are specifically mentioned in the help on all tutorial video pages:

Got it, will email first in the future.

I followed official website's tutorial"If you have driver assist technology packages some errors may stay until the vehicle is driven for a time so the modules can re-initialize. They lose communication during a flash and Honda stays on the safe side to not allow these to engage without passing checks during initialization."
and lights goes off except Auto High-Beam Problem light. I emailed customer support, wish you to hear you guys back soon. I will post solution here after.

naldy

First Name
mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Got it, will email first in the future.

I followed official website's tutorial"If you have driver assist technology packages some errors may stay until the vehicle is driven for a time so the modules can re-initialize. They lose communication during a flash and Honda stays on the safe side to not allow these to engage without passing checks during initialization."
and lights goes off except Auto High-Beam Problem light. I emailed customer support, wish you to hear you guys back soon. I will post solution here after.
i’ve got the same problem, you ever figure it out?

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i’ve got the same problem, you ever figure it out?
For the headlights? After rest of the sensing stuff comes back on, the next car start up will fix it.

Happens to me when I flash my touring.
Sponsored