Ktuner Help!

crysis93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Ex
Country flag
Hey everyone

I just got a civic si 2017 and love it so i decided to buy the ktuner v2 to get the extra umph. I flashed the TSP tune and have the options for OTF tunes 1-3. How do I know which OTF tune I'm in?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
With the engine on, clutch out (not pressed) and cruise control disabled...press and hold cancel on the right side of the steering wheel controls for 3 seconds and release. The tach needle will be at 1000-map 1, 2000-map 2 or 3000-map 3. Use the resume/set up down buttons to change maps (again with the right side steering wheel controls. Once done press cancel for 3 seconds and you should see engine rpm.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
You can also change tunes right on the V2 unit. It will return to your last tune selection if you leave the V2 plugged in, otherwise it resets to map 1 at key on.

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
Just as a side note, if you press the clutch in a quickly press the cancel button it sets up the 2-step rpm limit. Holding the clutch down and using the resume/ set buttons you can change the launch rpm.

OP
OP

crysis93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Ex
Country flag
With the engine on, clutch out (not pressed) and cruise control disabled...press and hold cancel on the right side of the steering wheel controls for 3 seconds and release. The tach needle will be at 1000-map 1, 2000-map 2 or 3000-map 3. Use the resume/set up down buttons to change maps (again with the right side steering wheel controls. Once done press cancel for 3 seconds and you should see engine rpm.
Just as a side note, if you press the clutch in a quickly press the cancel button it sets up the 2-step rpm limit. Holding the clutch down and using the resume/ set buttons you can change the launch rpm.
Thanks this really helped!

You can also change tunes right on the V2 unit. It will return to your last tune selection if you leave the V2 plugged in, otherwise it resets to map 1 at key on.
I guess I'll leave it plugged in then, wasn't expecting a response from Ktuner so that's really cool. Thanks!

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thanks this really helped!

I guess I'll leave it plugged in then, wasn't expecting a response from Ktuner so that's really cool. Thanks!
@KTuner is very active on CivicX, part of why so many of us love their product and choose to support them

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
@KTuner rocks! Amazing customer service and even more amazing products!
Sponsored