It's been a while, how's the leather?

Sean2903

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I could be wrong but from what I remember when sitting in the 16 accord, it was a bigger seat, and the leather was not on the side bolsters like the civic. I could be wrong, but I do believe that was the case. Also the civic has perforated leather, the accord does not.
didn't even notice that when i saw it. although one thing i wish honda would think about is the cooled seats like other brands are using. I'm curious why honda hasn't looked into it.
Sponsored

Nina B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sedam
I had a question as a new civic sedan owner. How tight is the leather on the back seats? Is there any give at all to others' seats or are the seats stitched super tight? Thanks for your answers.

Lunar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
I had a question as a new civic sedan owner. How tight is the leather on the back seats? Is there any give at all to others' seats or are the seats stitched super tight? Thanks for your answers.
Loose

Mocha90210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
It's been over a year for me. Leather is like new. Had an Accord for over 10 years and the leather was in great shape when I sold it. Never treated it except with a wipe down with a wet cloth once every spring. Never needed to baby it. Expecting the same from the Civic. So far for good.

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Thanks for letting me know.
Agreed. I notice a LOT of bunching from even the first few times I had people back there.

Not a big deal but the front looks new competitively. That, and I can't look at the back the same since someone pointed out the front is perforated by the back isn't and it drives me wild now

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
That backseat screams cost cutting anyway. No adjustable headrests, perforations that don't exist. Those hard plastic slabs on the sides.
Sponsored