Is it just me or is this paint chipping way too easy?

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' CTR LE (USA-115), 06' Element EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
However, when you look straight on, you can't see it. Only at an angle.

275528756_297836919144352_5478196837037738987_n.jpg
How the hell does that even happen? If the car was sold to you like that I'd demand they replace the car. I'd be on the phone with them twice a day until they made it right. Is the top of the roof got a slight dip in it too? The reflection of the light pole is snaking a bit....

Mel C.

First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Sport
The paint sucks. I have a ton of chips, one on the hood, like 6 down one side of the car a few down the other. Two on the back. To me the touch up pen is a pain to use also. If I knew the paint was this weak and clear wrapping the car wasn't so expensive I would have wrapped the whole car.
The paint sucks. I have a ton of chips, one on the hood, like 6 down one side of the car a few down the other. Two on the back. To me the touch up pen is a pain to use also. If I knew the paint was this weak and clear wrapping the car wasn't so expensive I would have wrapped the whole car.

I have heard Honda is notorious for bad paint jobs. SMH.